KeyRenter - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Rental properties are on the rise and there has never been a better time for our booming industry. Keyrenter is not dependent on the economy. In fact, the current market has created a meteoric business trend resulting in a prime opportunity for residential property management. Recurring Monthly Income. Must have Real Estate license.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required||$100,000|
|Total Investment||$36,000 – $79,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
KeyRenter - Franchise Information
- The ratio of renters to buyers is on the rise.
- Tightened lending restrictions and low household incomes discourage home ownership.
- The need for professional property managers is growing.
- People always need a place to live.
- There are 43 million households renting in the United States
- Renters constitute 35 percent of all households
- The 2000s marked the strongest decade of renter growth averaging 500,000 annually
- Over the past three years renter growth has averaged 1.25 million
- Most rentals consist of single-family dwellings and 2-4 unit structures
- 20 Percent of rentals were in high-income neighborhoods
Military & Veteran Promotions
KeyRenter values our men and women who have served our country in the military. We offer 25% off our Franchise Fee to these veterans.