Best Option Restoration - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
B.O.R. Restoration is committed to helping those in need after a disaster. Our experienced team has the knowledge and equipment necessary to make sure that we leave every home as it was before the incident or what we call "pre-loss" condition. New additional revenue source-Crime and Trauma Scene Cleaning! Learn more about joining our team now!
Best Option Restoration
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$85,000|
|Total Investment||$95,000 – $136,000|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Best Option Restoration - Franchise Information
When you consider the statistics, it becomes clear just how common and devastating damage to your home can be. According to DisasterSafety.org, National Fire Protection Association, and the Insurance Information Institute:
- 14,000 people in the US experience a water damage emergency at home or work each day
- 98% of basements in the US will suffer from some type of water damage during their lifetime
- The costs are just as staggering as the frequency. Water damage and mold cost the insurance industry $2.5 billion dollars per year
- The average cost of a home water damage insurance claim is $6,965
- 475,500 structure fires occur in the U.S. per year.
- Fires cause $7.9 billion in property damage per year.
- The United States experiences more tornadoes than any other country
- The average cost per claim for lighting damage is $7,571.9
- The estimated insured loss for hurricane damage is $2.9 billion
The truth is that we can’t stop accidents from happening whether that’s from mother nature or our own mistakes.
There’s always something to be done in the Restoration industry and you get the satisfaction of helping people every day.
What is Different?
- Administrative Backbone System - We want you to focus on building your business instead of getting bogged down with administrative issues such as dealing with insurance companies and bookkeeping. Our system makes it easy to run your business, and in some cases we do the work for you!
- Fast Start Up and Low Overhead - Our streamlined business model is far less expensive to launch than the vast majority of franchise opportunities in the market today. Brick and mortar franchises such as restaurants require investments of hundreds of thousands of dollars and can take up to a full year to build out and open.
- Great Support Model - Our experienced executive team is standing by to support our franchise owners through their business journeys. You will receive extensive training as well as ongoing support. You are in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
- Exciting Change - Do you want to own an exciting company where every day is a new adventure? You’re not confined to a desk as a Best Option Restoration franchisee.
- Territory Size - We provide some of the largest territories in the business.
- Business Partnership - You can be in business for yourself, but not yourself. Your success is our top priority.
Training and Support
Our number one goal is to build a thriving community of franchise owners. We achieve this with our robust training and support program, systems and tools. We begin with our initial franchise training at our headquarters. Ongoing training classes will be hosted throughout the year via live webinars, conference calls and online programs. In addition to our training program, you will also benefit from:
- Marketing - We have a proven mix of digital, print and customer referral programs to help you acquire customers.
- Operations - Our operations manuals contain our proprietary business strategies and best practices. You will have exclusive access to our processes and checklists that ensure reliable, high-quality service for your customers and increased efficiencies for you and your team.
- Technology - Our custom-built technology platform enables you to manage your business, including job schedules, customer billing, and more.
- Leadership – Our experienced leadership team is here to support you every step of the way. Your success is our priority.
Supporting our franchise owners is the backbone of our success and we look forward to working with you.
If you are ready to make a change within the next three months, please request information and one of our team members will call you right away.