STRIDE - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
STRIDE is reinventing the definition of a runner through its treadmill-based, cardio and strength interval training classes designed for every fitness level. Learn more about owning a STRIDE in your market!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
STRIDE - Franchise Information
Walk. Jog. Run. Transform.
STRIDE is here to reinvent the definition of a runner, where we’ve created a premium indoor space where running is for all fitness levels of walker, jogger or runner.
It is the first and only indoor running franchise, where Certified Run Coaches lead dynamic interval classes and members choose their speed & intensity on state-of-the-art Woodway treadmills to match their individual fitness level and goals.
Why a Running Franchise?
Running is an essential mode of fitness. It is the most engaging, most effective way to achieve your mental and physical goals. Empowering, inspiring, and motivating. Running is the vehicle that propels you towards your strongest, most confident self and STRIDE will help you get there.
Why Own a STRIDE Studio?
- First Mover Advantage - With a proven concept in a number of competitive markets, STRIDE has extensive market potential—be the first to bring STRIDE’s truly unique and highly efficient running concept to your local market!
- Extensive Support - We believe extensive training drives success - from lease negotiation to build out, recruitment to finance, and sales & marketing to sustainable business, you’ll be supported every step of the way!
- Executive Model - STRIDE’s franchise model provides a completely scalable business, allowing you to determine your own success. Leverage development costs and national vendor relationships to launch your studio successfully.
- Investment - Enjoy a low-cost entry, a recurring revenue model, truly exceptional EBITDA margins and the confidence in our team that has decades of experience in fitness franchising.
What Support Does STRIDE Provide?
- Real Estate - Receive the support you need to navigate site selection and lease negotiation to find the ideal site for your STRIDE Franchise.
- Finance - Our finance team will provide assistance in loan processing through the SBA and preferred financiers.
- Site Build Support - We’ll guide you through the entire build out process from corporate approved layout and general construction to interior design and on-site security and technology.
- Sales - Enjoy comprehensive and ongoing sales training, monthly calls, expert guidance from pre-sale through to Grand Opening and into sustainability. Get introduced to our multi-channel sales process to drive sales from the start!
- Marketing - The minute you sign your lease agreement, the marketing of your location begins, with personalized support to set up social media, marketing materials and all means of generating website traffic and memberships.
- Recruitment - STRIDE Certified Run Coaches are more than trainers & fitness professionals, they are motivators, supporters, and industry leaders. Through the STRIDE Certified Run Program, all coaches learn how to dynamically lead our class formats, practice safety and form correction, and empower clients of all ages and levels to cross their individual finish lines. Receive assistance hiring the most qualified instructors, general managers & sales team.
- Comprehensive Training - We believe extensive support and comprehensive training is pivotal for your success as a STRIDE Franchise Owner. You’ll attend a 3-day training course at our corporate headquarters in California along with an annual Franchise Convention and ongoing weekly support. Your staff will also undergo extensive sales training to ensure your team excels in your studio’s goals.
STRIDE is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the curator of the best fitness & wellness brands across every vertical of boutique fitness. With more than 25 years of boutique fitness franchising experience within each brand, Xponential Fitness has the resources and network to ensure continued growth and support for our franchise partners.