StretchLab - Premium Assisted Stretching Boutique - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
StretchLab is revolutionizing the stretching industry, offering affordable & accessible assisted stretching across all major markets. Learn more about owning a StretchLab in your market!
StretchLab - Premium Assisted Stretching Boutique
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
StretchLab - Premium Assisted Stretching Boutique - Franchise Information
Be Part Of StretchLab’s Growth!
Founded in 2015, StretchLab was established in Los Angeles, California to fulfill the vision of creating an affordable assisted stretching concept within the boutique fitness industry. Led by an expert team with more than 25 years experience in fitness franchising, StretchLab is revolutionizing the stretching industry by offering franchise opportunities across all major markets - making the benefits of stretching accessible to all.
Referred to as “the next dominator in the fitness industry” by the New York Times, assisted-stretching has gained national attention; StretchLab is now the largest stretching brand in the US with more than 70 locations open.
StretchLab is generating a new level of professionalism, instruction and competency for the flexibility and stretching industry. Don’t miss the opportunity to bring StretchLab to your local market!
- First Mover Advantage - StretchLab has territorial availability across all major markets - don’t miss the opportunity to own our local market!
- Extensive Support - We believe extensive training drives success - from lease negotiation to build out, recruitment to finance, and sales & marketing to sustainable business, you’ll be supported every step of the way!
- Executive Model - StretchLab’s turnkey franchise model provides a completely scalable business that lets you determine your own success. It will enable you to leverage significant development costs and national vendor relationships to launch your studio successfully.
- Investment - Enjoy our recurring revenue model, exceptional EBITDA margins and the confidence in our team that has more than 25 years of experience in fitness franchising.
What Support Does StretchLab Provide?
- Real Estate - Receive the support you need to navigate site selection and lease negotiation to find the ideal site for your StretchLab Franchise.
- Finance - Our finance team will provide assistance in loan processing through the SBA and preferred financiers.
- Site Build Support - We’ll guide you through the entire build out process from corporate approved layout and general construction to interior design and on-site security and technology.
- Sales - Enjoy comprehensive and ongoing sales training, monthly calls, expert guidance from pre-sale through to Grand Opening and into sustainability. Get introduced to our multi-channel sales process to drive sales from the start!
- Marketing - The minute you sign your lease agreement, the marketing of your location begins, with personalized support to set up social media, marketing materials and all means of generating website traffic and memberships.
- Recruitment - We know the expertise of the flexologist is pivotal for the stretch. Receive assistance hiring the most qualified instructors, general managers & sales team.
- Comprehensive Training - We believe extensive support and comprehensive training is pivotal for your success as a StretchLab Franchise Owner. You’ll attend a 3-day training course at our corporate headquarters in California along with an annual Franchise Convention and ongoing weekly support. Your staff will also undergo extensive sales training to ensure your team excels in your studio’s goals.
StretchLab is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the curator of the best fitness & wellness brands aross every vertical of boutique fitness. With more than 25 years of boutique fitness franchising experience within each brand, Xponential Fitness has the resources and network to ensure continued growth and support for our franchise partners.