SoCom Restoration - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Have you ever wanted to take to do your own thing or be your own boss? Making the decision to answer the call of the entrepreneurial spirit can be a big and frightening step. Here at SoCom Restoration we understand the courage and changes that come with the decision to start your own business. Learn more about the cost and facts now!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
SoCom Restoration - Franchise Information
Why Join SoCom Restoration?
Take advantage of a water damage mitigation franchise business model that has been time-tested and specifically designed for growth.
- Recognized brand image for early and sustained credibility
- Recession resistant business model – disasters happen when we least expect them!
- Grow your business your way with home-based or commercial start-up options
- Be your own boss, lead a team of your own
- Low start-up costs
Exclusive Available Territories
It’s an exciting time at SoCom Restoration. We are primed for growth and can’t wait for you to get started in your community. We have exclusive, available territories across the country. Where will you open your SoCom Restoration franchise?
With the ability to start out of your garage and by yourself, the SoCom Restoration water damage mitigation franchise offers low startup costs with little to no overhead. Our philosophy is to start small and grow big. This allows you to get going and build as your cashflow increases.
Home Services and Restoration Industry Snapshot
The restoration business is an around the clock, seven day per week business, not driven by the economy. Man-made emergencies and natural disasters happen, which makes the SoCom Restoration franchise recession-resistant.
- Up to 14,000 U.S. consumers are involved in water damage emergencies at their residence or business each day.1 and that’s just one area of expertise for SoCom Restoration services.
- The number of natural and man-made catastrophes in 2019 was the highest number of catastrophes in any year with a threshold of $25 million or more in insured losses.
- The average insured loss per year [from natural and man-made disasters] in the U.S. from 1980 – 2018 is $19.3 billion.
There has never been a better time to join the restoration industry. As a water damage mitigation franchise owner with SoCom Restoration, you will operate a rewarding business within an important and thriving industry. Join us!
If you seek professional fulfilment that comes from taking care of others in their time of need, with a unique property restoration franchise, we invite you to learn more about SoCom Restoration.
Request information now!