Serasana - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Serasana fuses ancient wellness practices of acupuncture, yoga, massage and healing teas to rejuvenate and offer stress and pain management. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Serasana - Franchise Information
Serasana is the unique fusion of ancient wellness practices that specialize in rejuvenation through stress and pain management.
Accomplished in a compassionate and purposeful way by blending yoga, acupuncture, therapeutic massage, healing teas, and remedies. More than simply a spa or yoga franchise, Serasana is an experience offering. With the same commitment, we dedicate ourselves to the health and wellness of our clients, we are equally committed to providing tools and support to our franchisees.
Time-tested therapies such as acupuncture have attracted over 24 million clients in 2014 with estimated revenue in the United States of over $14 billion in 2016. There are over 22 million yoga practitioners in the US. Experts project that 24% of them have incomes over $100,000 annually. The wholesale tea industry has grown 10 fold from 1990 to 2014 providing a retail opportunity with a long shelf life and high profit margin!
- According to the 2015 World Health Organization (WHO), acupuncture is the fastest growing health care segment in the world
- There are approximately 35,000 licensed acupuncturists in the United States. Thousands of acupuncturists graduate from college annually seeking employment. There are over 50 acupuncture colleges in United States which is greater than the amount of acupuncture colleges in China. These therapists can treat several clients simultaneously.
- The Mayo Clinic has adopted the practice of acupuncture nationwide while the US Military is regularly using acupuncture to treat PTSD and chronic pain.
- Due to the profession being unorganized and fragmented, acupuncture has failed to penetrate major markets such as chronic pain, depression, cosmetic, and wellness. The proven results of acupuncture care in these markets yield a huge opportunity.
Business Model Strengths
- Multiple Revenue Streams with High End Profit Margins
- Growth Oriented Year-Round Business Cycle
- Broad Customer Demographic that is Recession Resistant
- Unique Variation within the Health and Wellness Category
- 48% of Monthly Costs are Variable Operating Expense
- Online and Mobile Scheduling
- Social Media Platforms Established
- Electronic patient management and records, streamlining operations and facilitating patients’ ability to visit studios across the US.
- Investing on the Front End of an Emerging Brand