Nurse Next Door - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
It's about caring, not just health care. Find out why Nurse Next Door is a different kind of home care franchise! Offering both medical and non-medical care, we provide the systems and support to help you become a leader in this booming industry. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Nurse Next Door
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Nurse Next Door - Franchise Information
A Recession-Resilient Business
The landscape of every industry has shifted drastically in the past few months with the spread of the COVID-19. For many businesses, this has resulted in being forced to close their doors. Home care, however, is uniquely positioned to provide an even greater level of support to our communities.
What Sets Us Apart
- Low Investment - Nurse Next Door’s minimum investment is about $100,000 and can be started with as little as $30,000 down.
- A 24/7 centralized call center from scheduling to inbound sales so you can focus on growing your business. Nurse Next Door is the only franchise system to offer a 24/7 centralized call center that helps run your business.
- Premium Client Experiences - Our Happier Aging philosophy means we provide more than just tasks. We get our clients back to doing things they love!
- A Brand that Turns Heads delivers unique Happier Aging® experiences to clients. - Stand out from the crowd. We are a bold brand that has been disrupting the home care spa
A Unique Approach for Home Care
The senior care franchise market is expected to grow rapidly for at least a generation, which means an equally growing need for medical home care and non medical home care services to keep our loved ones at home. And of course, with that need comes an unparalleled home care business opportunity for entrepreneurs across the United States, Canada and Australia.
Training Week in Vancouver
Our 5-day Foundations Training Week consists of in-person sessions. We want to fully immerse you in Nurse Next Door’s culture and brand and provide you with a solid foundation so you can go home equipped with the skills, knowledge and confidence to get your home care business off the ground!
Here’s a peek at what new home care franchise owners can expect to learn.
During five days of training, you will:
- Meet your support team at HeartQuarters
- Mingle with other new Franchise Partners like yourself
- Engage in interactive lessons on all aspects of the business
- See firsthand how our systems work
- Experience how we live our core values daily… and so much more!
Learn from informative sessions that show you how to be leaders, effective executors, great communicators, skilled managers of people and excellent operators to grow your business.
Why a Nurse Next Door Home Care Franchise?
With over 200 franchises established across North America and now Australia, and with plans for future global expansion, this award-winning home care assistance company provides personalized home health care as a developer and leader of Happier Aging® experiences.
Request more information now!