Modern Health USA - CBD Oil - Business Opportunity
Quick Business Summary
Welcome to a CBD investment opportunity with no franchise fees, royalties, expensive overhead or special equipment. Our Certified Distributors enjoy access to the best CBD products on the planet & world-class support. We’re expanding rapidly. We’re looking for more partners to join the team & bring our innovative product line across the USA.
Modern Health USA - CBD Oil
Business Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$5,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Modern Health USA - CBD Oil - Business Information
- Business Opportunity
- A Complete Turn Key CBD Web Site
- Shopping Cart
- SEO Optimized Site
Full Line of Inventory in which we warehouse and ship direct to customers so no inventory requirement needed
- Included you will receive a distribution license to sell the Modern Health USA brand in eCommerce.
- Modern Health USA will include all product training, sciences and how to sell CBD.
- 1 Day Zoom Training
- Modern Health will teach basic SEO concepts and how to use social media inuencing to get you sales.
- In short a business in a box with a turn key website, top of the line product selection and a company backed by Fortune 500
- CEO’s and Top Leaders in the cannabis space
- Price is $4999 includes all of the above.
- Full Line of Inventory in which we warehouse and ship direct to customers so no inventory requirement needed.
Modern Health USA CBD Oils vs. Market Leaders that Lack
- Clinical Studies
- Intellectual Property
- 20 X More Bioavailable Than Market Leading Oils
- Management Team Which Has Run Fortune 500 Public Companies
Science Backs Us Up
Science supports the premise that CBD is beneficial to human health. A growing number of scientists and healthcare professionals are exploring the potential of CBD for promoting well-being and overall health. Their findings are published in scientific and medical journals.
- Over 1,500 studies on CBD and how it works in the body have appeared in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- CBD impacts pathways that regulate the immune system, heart function, pain, cell growth, sugar metabolism and more.
- CBD can be especially abundant in agricultural hemp, which is grown for food and fiber around the world
Benefits of CBD
- SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER - Decreases anxiety without the usual side effects or withdrawal symptoms associated with often-prescribed medications. Studies have shown that reduces anxiety and discomfort while improving mental clarity, for those placed in stressful social situations. Healing the nerves is one of the most important benefits of supplements.
- REDUCES INFLAMMATION - Decreases inflammation since binds with the CB1 receptors in the body reducing both localized swelling as well as internal inflammation.
- DEPRESSION - Reduces depressive symptoms. Chronic pain and anxiety cause the sufferer to withdraw from other people and any social circumstances. The more you withdraw, the more depression, anger, and frustration turn inward. With supplements, pain and anxiety are relieved making it easier to connect with others and feel the weight of depression lift.
- ANTI-SPASMODIC - Which is very use for those dealing with epilepsy, Parkinson’s Disease, and various sorts of tremors.will also relieve the muscle pain associated with a strenuous workout.
- PAIN REDUCTION - Fibromyalgia, arthritis, degenerative disk disease, muscle soreness, pain related to cancer. Studies have shown that binds to the receptor sites in the body reducing the severity of pain. More investigation is needed to determine the exact means by which does this, but we do know that the side effects are significantly less than opioid pain relief medications. Most people find that is much more effective in controlling pain than typically prescribed pain killers because it addresses a broad spectrum of pain-related issues: inflammation, insomnia, anxiety, and depression.
- ANTI-PSYCHOTIC - Benefits those suffering from schizophrenia. Was proven as effective as the most popular pharmaceutical but without the long list of side effects according to a study published in Translational Psychology in 2012.