Interface Financial Group - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
IFG has been in the invoice discounting business since 1972 and is a market leader providing an alternative funding sources for small businesses. We have over 40 years of combined financial service experience. We offer perks including no staff, no premises, and no inventory!
Interface Financial Group
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
|Total Investment||$150,000 – $250,000|
|# of Existing Units||110|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States and Canada
Interface Financial Group - Franchise Information
Opportunities immediately available in the US (all states), Canada, Australia, the UK and Ireland
- IFG 50/50 franchisees, we believe, earn an above-average return on their working capital with a shared funding/reward format, that includes a capital leverage component for franchisees.
- IFG 50/50 franchisees work primarily with business owners of expanding companies that find it difficult to attract conventional funding-it’s always B2B.
- IFG 50/50 franchisees undertake and participate in all transactions with the franchisor.
- Excellent communicators – they are ‘people’ people
- Networkers and relationship builders – it’s all about people
- Problem solvers
- Self-disciplined – taking the initiative, building & following the plan, willingness to work ‘smart’ rather than hard, with an established work ethic
- Determination – able to turn a dream into reality
- Individuals with a strong business background