Ellie Family Services - Mental Health Services - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Ellie is a socially responsible outpatient mental health company. Our mission is to better the lives of everyday families through the delivery of innovative & customized wellness programs, goods & services. Ellie is changing how we treat mental health. Owning an Ellie allows you to provide exceptional, accessible care to your communities.
Ellie Family Services - Mental Health Services
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Ellie Family Services - Mental Health Services - Franchise Information
The time is NOW! Mental Health has never been on the forefront like we're seeing today! From professional athletes to A-list celebrities, they are using their influence to bring awareness to the Mental Health space. Let's break the stigma!
This is a semi-absentee business and can only be run Owner/Operator if the Franchisee is a licensed Therapist themselves. A Clinic Director will be running the daily operations of the business. Franchisee may participate in the Community Outreach program reaching out to local schools, police departments, Dr. offices, clergy, etc. to build referral relationships. They will also manage their office KPI's and metrics. Very part-time for the Owner.
- Semi-absentee, Executive business model. (Owner/Operator model only available for licensed therapists)
- Economies of scale - Flexible business hours and telehealth option allows for adding Therapists without adding additional real estate overhead.
- Multiple revenue streams - Therapy services, medication management, embedded therapy services
- All employees are revenue producers. Master's Educated professionals. Not dealing with entry-level, minimum wage employees
- Recession Resistant due to Insurance providing the coverage
- Pandemic Resistant due to Telehealth options
- Highly fragmented industry - Industry disruptor
- Outstanding Support and Training
- This is not a seasonal business
6 years ago two passionate and frustrated social workers joined forces and built a company that would be creative in finding solutions to help people with their mental health. That combination of passion and frustration was the energy source and single greatest motivator in the creation of a company, a brand, and a culture that aims to fill gaps in the wellness industry.
Now is the time to bring mental health services to a broader audience, share our mission, our culture and our unique approach with more communities. Our goal has always been to fill the gap in access to and the quality of mental health services and we believe that growth through franchising is the best way to do that. We know that when we connect passionate people, who are connected to their community, to our model that magic happens.
- Are passionate about filling gaps and expanding access in mental health
- Embody our core values of authenticity, creativity, compassion, determination, humor, and acceptance
- Find creative solutions to problems, and never stop looking for new and innovative ways to improve service delivery
- Believe in transparency & collaboration
- Have business management experience and acumen