YogaSix - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Yoga created boutique fitness as we know it. At YogaSix we are changing the way people think and experience yoga. With a proven concept in a number of competitive markets, YogaSix has extensive market potential - be the first to bring YogaSix’s truly unique and modern approach to Yoga to your local market! Learn more now!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
YogaSix - Franchise Information
Yoga created boutique fitness as we know it. At YogaSix we are changing the way people think and experience yoga. In yoga, every day is different, but there is always room to learn, grow and keep seeing results. The more we learn, the stronger we get, the better we feel physically and mentally. Yoga is a mental practice as much as it is physical.
Our yoga and fitness classes allow our members to define their own success, from one day to the next - to customize their practice. We help members connect to themselves in a way that is energizing, empowering, and fun. With an established and loyal following and more than 400 licensed locations, YogaSix is a national, modernized yoga brand that promotes accessibility.
Why Own a Y6 Studio?
- First Mover Advantage - With a proven concept in a number of competitive markets, YogaSix has extensive market potential - be the first to bring YogaSix’s truly unique and modern approach to Yoga to your local market!
- Extensive Support - We believe extensive training drives your success - from lease negotiation to build out, recruitment to finance, and sales & marketing to sustainable business, you’ll be supported every step of the way!
- Executive Model - Our franchise model provides a completely scalable business, allowing you to determine your own success. Leverage development costs and national vendor relationships to launch your studio successfully.
- Investment - Enjoy a low-cost entry, a recurring revenue model, truly exceptional EBITDA margins and the confidence in our team that has more than decades of experience in fitness franchising.
Our Values — Your Journey
Our values speak directly to your journey with YogaSix
- Fun - Bring the 'fun' back into your career - define your own joy.
- Confident - With the modality that defined boutique fitness and a team with decades in fitness franchising, enjoy the confidence that our franchise model and support can create a thriving YogaSix studio.
- Energetic - Bring new life and a thrilling new approach to yoga to your community.
- Accepting - Build an empowered, connected and welcoming community well beyond your studio walls.
What Support Does YogaSix Provide?
- Real Estate - Receive the support you need to navigate site selection and lease negotiation to find the ideal site for your YogaSix Franchise.
- Finance - Our finance team will provide assistance in loan processing through the SBA and preferred financiers.
- Site Build Support - We’ll guide you through the entire build out process from corporate approved layout and general construction to interior design and on-site security and technology.
- Sales - Enjoy comprehensive and ongoing sales training, monthly calls, expert guidance from pre-sale through to Grand Opening and into sustainability. Get introduced to our multi-channel sales process to drive sales from the start!
- Marketing - The minute you sign your lease agreement, the marketing of your location begins, with personalized support to set up social media, marketing materials and all means of generating website traffic and memberships.
- Recruitment - Receive assistance hiring the most qualified instructors, general managers & sales team.
- Comprehensive Training - We believe extensive support and comprehensive training is pivotal for your success as a YogaSix Franchise Owner. You’ll attend a 3-day training course at our corporate headquarters in California along with an annual Franchise Convention and ongoing weekly support. Your staff will also undergo extensive sales training to ensure your team excels in your studio’s goals.
YogaSix is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, a curator of leading fitness & wellness brands across every vertical of boutique fitness. With decades of boutique fitness franchising experience, Xponential Fitness has the resources and network to ensure continued growth and support for our franchise partners. Current Xponential Fitness franchise brands include Club Pilates, Pure Barre, CycleBar, StretchLab, Row House, STRIDE, AKT, and Rumble.