Unishippers - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
For more than 30 years, Unishippers has been saving small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) money, time and trouble on all their small package and freight shipping needs. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Unishippers - Franchise Information
The Right Opportunity, Right Now - Learn more about franchise ownership at Unishippers
If you’re a sales-minded professional looking for a flexible opportunity in a booming industry, your journey starts here. As one of only two third-party logistics (3PL) companies offering three modes of shipping — small package, LTL and truckload — Unishippers puts small to mid-sized businesses (SMBs) in control of their shipping with simplified solutions that save their valuable time and money. Our differentiated service offering gives franchise owners the satisfaction of helping SMBs — while building their own small business. Let the growth-enabled Unishippers franchise model and market-stable transportation industry help you start building success today!
With franchise ownership at Unishippers, you’re in control of your business, but you’re never in it alone. By joining our more than 170 franchises, you’re part of a team of entrepreneurs who are helping SMBssolve for their biggest shipping needs while benefiting from leading customer support and backed by a network of top-tier carrier partners.
If this sounds like you:
We have an unmatched opportunity to take ownership over your future success. For more than 30 years, Unishippers has deployed a proven franchise model with uncapped earning potential in a growing, economically stable industry.
As a franchise owner, you will enjoy:
- Geographic flexibility: Unishippers does not limit you to a geographic area or a specific territory within the U.S. Our National franchise model is non-territory based and provides the flexibility to operate from the location of your choice.
- Our culture: What truly sets Unishippers apart is our culture. Our dynamic team fosters a culture of independence and camaraderie as we help each other succeed.
- Standard business hours: While franchise ownership requires hard work and commitment, the work-life balance at Unishippers is unique in the franchise community. Unlike retail franchises, you enjoy regular business hours in a B2B environment without night and weekend commitments.
- Industry-leading service offering: Unishippers’ partnership with UPS and top-tier freight carriers provides significant savings unrivaled by other 3PLs in the industry.
- Economically stable industry: Although stability in any industry is never guaranteed, shipping logistics is well-suited to weather most economic storms. The industry partnerships at Unishippers uniquely position us to thrive as well during times of uncertainty.
- Low start-up costs: Starting your own business doesn’t have to cost a fortune. With the low cost of entry and a predictable revenue stream, Unishippers gives you the tools to build your own business (without breaking the bank).
- Training and resources: Attend a variety of online and in-person trainings taught by the sales leaders who have built the business, keep in touch through weekly and monthly leadership calls, and build relationships at hosted events throughout the year
Here’s what you should bring to the opportunity:
- Proven experience building a book of business through inside or outside sales
- A thorough understanding of sales best practices, including cold-calling and identifying leads in relevant industries
- Confidence and professionalism to meet with business decision-makers
- Commitment to nurturing long-term customer relationships through proactive, consultative service
- Experience cultivating and mentoring a team of sales professionals
- A willingness to learn and grow as a leader in the shipping industry
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, request more information now!
NOTE: This is not an offer to sell a franchise. If Unishippers Global Logistics, LLC is registered in your state and you meet our qualifications to be a franchise prospect, we will furnish our franchise disclosure document (FDD) to you electronically in PDF format, sent by email to the email address that you provide to us. You will need to have the current version of Adobe Reader software installed on your computer to open and view the PDF document.
“The Unishippers franchise allows you to be supported by, and have partnerships with, big companies. It’s an amazing feeling to offer their services to small and mid-size businesses as a full logistics solution.” Janine White, Florida, Franchisee since 2003
“There’s always an opportunity to grow the business. That sets a Unishippers franchise apart from the majority of other opportunities out there.” Jimmer Bennett, Massachusetts, Franchisee since 2018
“The Unishippers model scales really well. If you have 10 customers shipping with you and you get 10 more customers next month, that scales to thousands of shipments per week through your book of business.” Kevin Biagi, Utah, Franchisee since 2002
“There are two big benefits as a Unishippers franchise owner: calling the shots and the autonomy you have as a small business owner.” Kevin Biagi, Utah, Franchisee since 2002
“The company trajectory has been great. If I passed, there wasn’t another opportunity like this. It’s really unique and the upside is magnificent. I couldn’t say no.” Kurt Wakins, California, Franchisee since 2019
“The residual income of being a Unishippers franchise owner keeps me excited and energized.” Neil DiBiccari, Connecticut, Franchisee since 2014
“As a franchise owner, the development of other people is really rewarding. It’s impactful to see them buy into the Unishippers model and do really well. To see them develop their craft and to have a part in that is really nice.” Neil DiBiccari, Connecticut, Franchisee since 2014
“You can’t put a price on the work-life balance at Unishippers. I can decide if I’m calling on businesses on the road or working from my office based on what I want to do that day. The quality of life is second-to-none, and I know the more energy I put into my franchise, the more I see it grow. It’s a direct impact of my efforts, not someone else’s.” Rachel Loughry, Ohio, Franchisee since 2013