SmartBooks - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
If you are a finance executive with a passion for helping business owners take control of their finances and have 10 years of finance leadership experience, then you may be a great candidate to build your own SmartBooks Franchise. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
SmartBooks - Franchise Information
Explore an alternative to traditional solo CFO consulting
If you are a finance executive with a passion for helping business owners take control of their finances and have 10 years of finance leadership experience, then you may be a great candidate to build your own SmartBooks Franchise. You can personally deliver strategic fractional CFO services to your clients, and offer a full-suite of services designed for the small business owner. With flexible service delivery options, you can choose what makes the most sense for your clients and your financial goals - deliver entire on your own, hire your own team or leverage the existing SmartBooks team through our shared services center.
Franchise Candidate Profile
Finance executive (CFO, VP Finance, Controller, Accounting Manager, etc.) with 10 years of finance leadership experience.
The total investment to open a SmartBooks franchise ranges from $58,000 to $78,500. This includes a $50,000 franchise fee that pays for the rights to operate as part of the brand, as well as a host of other benefits.
Support for Franchisees
- Training: 2 weeks of training ongoing coaching. Sales, marketing, technology, service delivery - we partner to give you the tools and support you need to succeed.
- Client Acquisition: Marketing and Sales support to help you acquire new clients and build YOUR business.
- Resource Library: Bootcamps, onboarding, service delivery, retention, expansion - it’s all here based on our 12 years' experience.
- Service Delivery: Do the work yourself, build a team, or use our Shared Service Center. Flexible options to help you scale.
Services you can provide to Small Business owners
- CFO & Controller Services - Outsourced CFO & Controller Services designed with the needs, and budgets, of small business owners.
- Bookkeeping & Accounting - From basic bookkeeping to GAAP accounting with a guaranteed close by the 15th of every month.
- Payroll & HR Management - Payroll and benefits management. Employee Handbooks. Expert HR support to stay compliant.
- Tax Planning & Preparation - Tax planning and preparation services with no surprises and no extensions, with as-needed expert consulting.
- Sales Tax Management - Complete, accurate and timely sales tax filings compliant with state and local laws.