Fundraising U - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Participation in high school sports is at an all time high and is proven to positively impact students but school funding can’t keep up. Since 2009, Fundraising U has worked with over 8,000 schools and raised more than $113M. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Total Investment||$78,100 – $103,200|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Fundraising U - Franchise Information
Support Youth Sports, Work Smarter, and Fundraise More
- Low startup costs, under a $100K investment with over $1.2M in average revenue.
- Home based business, no lease required.
- Small staff, zero to one employees.
- Quick ramp up- revenue within the first 60-90 days.
- Led by Fundraising Veterans with 25+ years of experience.
- Turnkey support from Franchisor in training, sales, marketing, and operations.
- Flexible schedule - work as much as you want.
Our Vision: Unify Teams, Fuel Programs & Create Lasting, Positive Change for Communities
- Brand that gives back – Equip students, coaches & communities to dream big, raise more, and work smart by providing a fundraising service.
- Low start up, low overhead, Up & Running in 60-90 days
- High Revenue Potential, Strong Returns. $1.2M in average revenue and a 20% EBITDA
- 0-1 Employees to start, Home-Based Business, Family-Fit Schedule with light Summers & Holidays
- Proven, Simple Sales System that drives Recurring Revenue with a high retention rate of the coaches we work with.
- Extensive training, Full Marketing Support, Robust Technology Systems
Franchise Support - Why We Are Different
- 20+ Years Franchisor Experience in Fundraising
- Weekly Management and Training Meetings
- Consultative Fundraising Approach focused on delivering and improving results
- Strong Buying Power and National vendor relationships
- Product Diversity
- Innovative Technology approach
Who We Are Looking For - Applicable Experience
- No prior fundraising experience needed!
- Networking experience
- Business management
- Participation in some level of athletics
- Sales professional
- Passion for students and local communities
- Strong time management skills