Fundraising U - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Fundraising University is the leader in the School Sports Fundraising Industry. Fundraising unifies teams, fuels programs and creates lasting, positive change for entire communities. We run profitable, effective, and fast-paced fundraisers designed to raise the most amount of money in the shortest amount of time (as short as one hour!)
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Fundraising U - Franchise Information
With low start-up and overhead, while working from home, franchisees are up and running within 60-90 days with help from a proven and easy to follow sales model. After extensive and hands-on training, franchisees plan, execute, and repeat a successful fundraiser that student athletes and the community will look forward to year after year.
Fundraising University Highlights:
- Purpose driven opportunity to support your community
- Recurring revenue
- Lifestyle flexibility with "light" summers and holidays
Support Youth Sports, Work Smarter, and Fundraise More
- Low startup costs, under a $100K investment with over $1.2M in average revenue.
- Home based business, no lease required.
- Small staff, zero to one employees.
- Quick ramp up- revenue within the first 60-90 days.
- Led by Fundraising Veterans with 25 years of experience.
- Turnkey support from Franchisor in training, sales, marketing, and operations.
- Flexible schedule - work as much as you want.
Our Vision: Unify Teams, Fuel Programs & Create Lasting, Positive Change for Communities
- Brand that gives back – Equip students, coaches & communities to dream big, raise more, and work smart by providing a fundraising service.
- Low start up, low overhead, Up & Running in 60-90 days
- High Revenue Potential, Strong Returns.
- Average 2020 revenue for corporate locations: $784,000
- 0-1 Employees to start, Home-Based Business, Family-Fit Schedule with light Summers & Holidays
- Proven, Simple Sales System that drives Recurring Revenue with a high retention rate of the coaches we work with.
- Extensive training, Full Marketing Support, Robust Technology Systems
Franchise Support - Why We Are Different
- 20 Years Franchisor Experience in Fundraising
- Weekly Management and Training Meetings
- Consultative Fundraising Approach focused on delivering and improving results
- Strong Buying Power and National vendor relationships
- Product Diversity
- Innovative Technology approach
Who We Are Looking For - Applicable Experience
- No prior fundraising experience needed!
- Networking experience
- Business management
- Participation in some level of athletics
- Sales professional
- Passion for students and local communities
- Strong time management skills