Crazy Pita - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
At Crazy Pita, it’s all about relationships with our customers, employees, vendor partners and especially franchise owners. Our franchise model is scalable, profitable and allows you to have fun at what you do. We invite you to join our Crazy Pita Family!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Crazy Pita - Franchise Information
Crazy Pita values authenticity, diversity, and the unwavering dedication to exceeding guest expectations that can come only from truly kind and honorable people working to help guests feel at home while enjoying a fulfilling experience.
Fundamental to our business model is a mission “to provide the freshest quality Mediterranean food with uncompromising professional and friendly service.”
We fully support that mission by focusing on three basic principles of people, product and profit.
- PEOPLE: Improving the lives of our guests, team members, purveyors, and the communities we serve.
- PRODUCT: Serving only the highest quality products available in a casual and welcoming atmosphere.
- PROFIT: Our profit is driven by values of consistently offering loyal clientele menu items, service, environment and total personal experience that exceeds their expenditure and expectations.
- Cost-free project funding review by industry experts
- National site selection and lease negotiation
- Value-engineered location design
- National construction management support
- 2-weeks of training at our HQ. Plus 2-weeks of onsite training at your new location
- Operative POS, scheduling, and inventory control systems
- National purchasing and procurement program
- Grand Opening marketing and event planning
- Traditional and digital internet advertising initiatives
- Strong social media programming and guidance
- High-profile contributing chef menu development
- Innovative and effective marketing initiatives
- Community fundraisers and campaigning efforts
Crazy Pita Rotisserie & Grill continue to build on our segment leading Mediterranean franchise position with good restaurant people, in good markets-
- Scaling Franchise Fee: $45,000
- Capital: Minimum of $250,000 for each restaurant
- Multi-Unit Location Development is preferred (but not required)
- Single-Unit Development is considered in smaller, thriving markets
- We require 3+ years of Food & Beverage experience