Compassionate Helpers - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
A Caregiver is someone who is compassionate, reliable, knowledgeable, and most importantly, trustworthy. Compassionate Helpers leads the industry in finding the absolute best Caregivers to provide seniors with assistance at home, giving their families peace of mind. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Compassionate Helpers - Franchise Information
Thank you very much for showing an interest in learning more about the Compassionate Helpers franchise opportunity. Due to the coronavirus, millions of Americans are unemployed at this time. As unfortunate circumstances have unfolded within several industries right now, the senior care business has presented a unique business boom.
Though we sympathize for all of those that are struggling at this time, we are continuing our growth and capitalizing on a time that this business is needed most! Compassionate Helpers is now awarding franchise territories to hard working individuals like yourself to be your own boss. Do not rely on other people to decide your future during an economic downturn! The need for home care has skyrocketed as a result of family members discharging their loved ones from rehabilitation centers and nursing homes due to the COVID-19.
They feel safer to have their loved ones in the comfort of their own home during these devastating times. As a franchisee, you will be able to provide reliable care to baby boomers who are in urgent need of your services and you will be able to use this time as a huge boost to get your business started. Joining us now will get you in the door quickly and we can get your started immediately as a home base business.
The franchise will give you the knowledge and skills to become successful with our guidance in one of the few industries that is growing rapidly at the moment. Please let us know when you would like to join for a call this week and we look forward to bringing you on as a part of the team!
Why Choose Us? - Franchisee Benefits
- Compassionate Helpers University
- Affordable start-up cost with proven business model
- Exclusive access to all resources and discounts
- Customize marketing and advertising tools to help grow your business
- No medical or healthcare experience required
- Ongoing education , support and hands on training
- Operate a home based business and financing available
Family owned and operated. We are an iconic family brand and founders of Compassionate Helpers, began the business based on our family story. When our grandmother was diagnosed with diabetes and heart failure, We could not find a senior care facility that provided affordable home care services and reliable caregivers who are passionate . The business was founded in 2009 head quarters located in Michigan. We provides in-home care (skilled and non-medical) and physical therapy services for seniors and physically challenged individuals.
Who We Are
Compassionate Helpers prides itself on being an industry leader in unparalleled in-home senior care and physical therapy services. We are here to provide families everywhere with reliable, trustworthy caregivers. A plethora of services sets us apart from others, including a state-of-the art outpatient physical rehabilitation center and our traveling expert physical therapists, making Compassionate Helpers a one-stop-shop.
Our company carries a philosophy of integrity and support throughout every aspect of our operations. The aging of the Baby Boomer generation is beckoning for a solid senior-centric concept to fill the demand for quality senior care services and, as such, our concept has almost unlimited potential across the nation. Compassionate Helpers is seeking qualified, professional candidates for our exciting franchise opportunity that will carry the Compassionate Helpers model throughout the States.
Why a Compassionate Helpers Franchise?
- Exclusive Territory - Early adopters have the opportunity to obtain exclusive territory rights for their very own Compassionate Helpers. This means you have exclusive access to an area with approximately 15,000-25,000 residents above the age of 65.
- Comprehensive Training - We provide our franchisees with a comprehensive training program leading up to the franchise launch. This includes instruction on employee selection, administrative, operational, and sales/marketing matters. A liberal amount of on-the-job training both at the Compassionate Helpers headquarters and the franchise location will also take place during the training period.
- Proven Business Model - The Compassionate Helpers model has been tested and tried within its company-owned location and has seen tremendous success. We understand exactly what the business needs to flourish within any location and deliver those resources into the hands of our franchisees.
Qualifications for the Compassionate Helpers Candidate
Compassionate Helpers is seeking to award franchises to candidates who are extremely professional and have the highest caliber of character. Specifically, we are seeking individuals with the following qualifications:
- We want professionals who have the passion to operate a medical or non-medical agency. A solid commitment to growing with Compas sionate Helpers is important.
- Compassionate Helpers is here to help families and their loved ones at a very vulnerable time of their lives. We need people who have a passion for helping others and who are comfortable with face-to-face interaction with the clients and their families.
- A high level of credibility is a must-have for our candidates. The nature of Compassionate Helpers serves our clientele within their homes, meaning a spotless reputation and client-first attitude are must-haves.
- Each candidate must have excellent customer service skills, clear communication, basic business acumen, and top-notch time management skills.
We need candidates that meet the initial financial requirements in order to successfully launch their business. A
- Compassionate Helpers franchisee should have a minimum of $137K in investment capital which includes the training, franchise fees, and all other expenses.
Support Every Step of the Way
- Operational Support - Compassionate Helpers is giving our franchisees a full system of proven processes! We provide ongoing training and support in many areas critical to the success of a franchisee's business, including unit operations and maintenance, customer service techniques, cleaning techniques, product ordering, suggested pricing guidelines, and administrative procedures.
- Marketing Support - Compassionate Helpers will coordinate development of advertising materials for all of our franchisees. We will also supply our franchisees with consumer marketing plans and materials for use at the local or regional level. We work alongside our franchisees to keep the customers coming in!
- Purchasing Perks - We will negotiate quantity discounts on behalf of all the members of the franchise network, passing some or all of the savings to our franchisees!
- Other Areas of Support - Compassionate Helpers will provide initial oversight for financial, legal, and accounting elements for our franchisees. Additionally, we strive to discover and research methods and techniques that will enhance unit-level profitability.
Are you ready to dive in to a reliable, trustworthy, and successful company with a proven track record? Are you interested in joining a brand that has solidified its reputation throughout years of experience? Request more information now!
Compassionate Helpers Compassionate Helpers Video