A Leading Company & Opportunity
ComForcare is one of the nation’s leading home care franchise companies operating over 190 territories throughout the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom. We built our success and excellent reputation by delivering high-quality care to families and their loved ones since 1996.
ComForcare Senior Services franchise members provide non-medical home care (assistance with the activities of daily living via companion and personal care services) and skilled nursing services to all members of the community, but primarily to the exploding market of those over the age of 65. ComForcare franchise members provide the increasingly-needed services that support individuals’ independence, dignity, and quality of life.
Our winning formula in the in-home care franchise segment means that as a ComForcare senior care franchise owner, you too can provide the kind of high-quality care necessary to fulfill our mission to improve the quality of life and the level of independence for every client and family receiving our service.
Training & Support Advantages
New Comforcare members receive an in-depth, industry leading initial training program to support the opening of their business, as well as strong ongoing support that includes:
- One Week of At-Home Learning (online and traditional materials)
- Two Weeks of Classroom Training at the ComForcare Training Center
- One Week at Your Location
- Ongoing Support – Field Based, Onsite and Online
- Proprietary Software – Business Management & CRM
- Complete Front & Back Office Support
As a ComForcare member, you will have all of the revenue opportunities, marketing programs, technology and support systems necessary to build strong client relationships and maximize your opportunities.
- Scalable Business Model - No Limits on Earnings
- Multiple Revenue Streams Including Skilled Nursing
- Low Investment (includes 6 months of working capital)
- Declining Royalty Program (5% - 4% - 3%)
- Powerful National Alliances Program
- Large Protected Territories – Over 30,000 Seniors Age 65 & Older
- Highly Effective Private Care Marketing
- Powerful Online Inbound Marketing
- Robust Public Relations Program
ComForcare is seeking qualified candidates from many different backgrounds that have similar traits and characteristics, including:
- Highly Motivated
- Strong Communicators
- Good Management and People Skills
- Desire to Provide High Quality Care
- Entrepreneurial and Self-Motivation
- Willingness to Follow a Proven System