Casey's Cleaning - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Create a lifestyle you want with a proven business model. Casey's Cleaning helps you start your own cleaning company with little startup costs, complete support, and ultimately, financial freedom. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$5,000|
|Total Investment||$45,000 – $66,000|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Casey's Cleaning - Franchise Information
Join A Trusted Brand With Benefits
Casey’s Cleaning Services offers owners the experience and guidance of over 30 year’s experience in residential, rental property, hospitality and light commercial cleaning services. Our founder started Casey’s Discount Cleaning Service in 1986 with a bucket, mop, broom and a strong desire to deliver on an in-demand service. Cindy Nacca developed an important level of trust with her clients, quickly adding additional staff to support demand. Her crews were focused on providing attention to detail, consistency and professionalism that clients need and want from a reliable cleaning service.
If you have these same qualities and are dedicated to establishing your own cleaning business, Casey’s Cleaning Service has the right training, support, and systems to help you get open, operating and developing clients. Our areas of development include New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding communities, which are populated with hard-working residents, small business owners, as well as private Airbnb rental properties that need a reliable service provider to provide cleaning services weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly.
Perks of Owning a Casey's Cleaning Business
- Simple Start Up - A simple start up with low-overhead, relatively no inventory and smaller investment than other businesses.
- Recurring Revenue and Simple Growth Method - Enjoy the perks of repeat customers, and have the ability to grow with multiple smaller crews.
- Flexible Lifestyle - Clients book from early morning to late evening including residential and commercial properties.
- Personalized Vehicles - Branded, professional vehicles with logos, phone number, and more.
- A History of Success - Family owned and operated since 1986 – with a proven track record of satisfied clients. Cindy’s daughter and son have grown up in the business and are now part of the team.
- Proven Marketing Strategies - Casey's Cleaning uses the latest technologies and predictable marketing strategies to help you scale your market into the leading cleaning company.
The Ideal Casey's Cleaning Owner is:
- Driven - Ideal for an individual owner-operator who is looking to start their own business with a lower investment than other brands on the market today
- Entrepreneurial - Must have “entrepreneurial attitude” and “managerial and leadership skillset”
- Experienced - Background in or office cleaning experience or "attention to detail"