Up to 80% of dust particles in any given home are made up of dead skin cells. The other 20% includes outdoor particles coming inside, such as soil. Over 6 million people employ domestic cleaning help in Britain. Most kitchen sinks actually have more germs than the toliet! Learn more about maid service franchises for sale below.
Squeegee Squad specializes in residential and commercial window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, and more! We're the premier franchise opportunity in the growing $94 billion contract cleaning and maintenance services industry. Our niche market is unique & huge!
50,000 Min. Cash Required
The Maids Home Service
The Maids Home Services has been distinguished as the #1 residential cleaning franchise by Entrepreneur magazine. The Maids provides comprehensive training, support, and exclusive territory. With The Maids, you can build a great business to achieve the lifestyle you desire with nights, weekends and holidays off.
SlipDoctors has developed several methods for improving traction on tiles, stone, porcelain, concrete and most other surfaces commonly found on walking surfaces, boat decks, porcelain and fiberglass bathtubs, showers, wood - even synthetic surfaces. We offer reasonably priced packages and training to start the business. Learn more today!
10,000 Min. Cash Required
Sears Maid Services
Sears Maid Services professionally cleans homes & commercial offices. The Sears name means instant recognition and trust to today's customer. Step up to a new level of house cleaning - Become part of the Sears franchise network and let the Sears advantage work for you!
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of tile and grout cleaning, restoration and repair; to enable homeowners and business owners to enjoy and appreciate the beauty and functionality of their tile and grout surfaces; and to instruct proper maintenance techniques and provide the best products to keep their tile and grout beautiful.
25,000 Min. Cash Required
Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning
Chem-Dry is the world's leading carpet and upholstery cleaning company with nearly 3,500 franchises in over 51 countries. Get more information today about Chem-Dry!
30,000 Min. Cash Required
MaidPro is 100% different in our approach to business and franchising. We offer quick and massive growth opportunity while still providing the work-life balance you desire. Enjoying the hours you work and the people you work with is what makes life great. This is why MaidPro considers themselves Franchise Friendly!
60,000 Min. Cash Required
Steamatic is a pioneer in the restoration and cleaning industry and is committed to making our world a safer and cleaner environment for present and future generations. The Steamatic franchise opportunity sets itself apart from the competition with large protected territories, national, regional and local marketing support and insurance programs.
75,000 Min. Cash Required
Regal Maid Service has been serving homeowners since 1992. That’s almost 25 years of excellence in service. We believe our continued success can be attributed to our core commitment to a simple cleaning philosophy that we have always stood by! Regal Maid Service offers franchise opportunities throughout the U.S.
40,000 Min. Cash Required
Fish Window Cleaning Services
Fish Window Cleaning provides service to both commercial and residential clients. Fish Window Cleaning has been consistently featured in Entrepreneur's Top 500 since its first year in franchising. Request more info about this low-cost, high-profit franchise opportunity!
Home Cleaning Centers of America, Inc.
Our franchisees serve commercial and residential clients. Generate the largest average sales in the industry while paying one of the lowest royalties. Find out why Home Cleaning Centers of America, Inc. is recognized as one of the best franchise systems in America!
Take advantage of the growing demand for appliance repair services with your own Mr. Appliance franchise! As the largest full-service appliance repair company in the world, we give you access to unmatched training and support, aggressive marketing programs, a strong national brand and a business model with a proven track record.
Join the Steri-Clean family and benefit from three well known names as a franchise: Steri-Clean, Inc, Crime Scene Steri-Clean and 1-800-Hoarders. These brands are popular and well-known names in the biohazard and hoarding industry!
Franchise Funding Using Your Retirement Plan
You can purchase a franchise or traditional business with a tax qualified retirement plan such as an IRA, 401(k), 403(b) without having to pay the taxes or penalties. This is not a franchise or business opportunity. This is a service offered to those seeking to purchase a franchise or business using their retirement funds.
20,000 Min. Cash Required
Basket Maximum Reached
You have reached the maximum of 20 selections. To add more franchises or businesses, please uncheck selections in your request list.
Get the App