Wheatless opened in 2014 and is the city's first, and now the nations first fully gluten-free restaurant, serving quality food that everyone can enjoy. Our fast-casual full service and inviting atmosphere makes your breakfast, lunch and dinner experience like no other.
Wheatless caters to those who are tired of scouring restaurant menus trying to find gluten-free meals to eat. We have several options that fit your lifestyle and will leave your taste buds begging for more!
Market has some development but new to the franchise market. Gluten Free products grew 34% yearly from 2009-2014. They are expected to grow 19.2% annually from 2016-2019 and beyond. The target audience is persons of any age that are health conscious.. Wheatless gluten free market is not seasonal.
“Sales of gluten-free food and beverages, once decidedly niche products, grew 30% year over year in the United States from 2006 to 2010, according to market research firm Packaged Facts. The firm projects U.S. sales alone will reach $5.6 billion by 2015. For an increasing number of business owners, this growing market presents an unmissable opportunity.” Entreprenuer Magazine
There is an App called “ Find me Gluten Free “ available for download in the apps market-place.
- Access to our industry knowledge and experience
- Proprietary proven recipes and menu
- Guiding of store opening and operations
- Site selection assistance
- Employee hiring process
- Full Owner, GM, and Kitchen training
- Unlimited Growth available- Multi Unit Ownership
- Marketing assistance
- Corporate Test Kitchen for new menu items
- Integrated P.O.S. System
- Will I receive a protected territory?
- Yes, based on the demographics of your market and where you choose to place your franchise(s).
- How much space do I need to open a Wheatless franchise?
- From 2000 to 3500 square feet is the ideal space needed for your Wheatless franchise.
- Do I need food industry experience?
- Experience in the food industry is helpful, but we can train you. May I open more than one Wheatless franchise?
- Yes, if you meet our criteria for multi-unit ownership.
- Are there revenue streams outside the restaurant itself ?
- Yes, including catering and wholesale, consignment of bakery goods at other restaurants and health food stores.
UNIT FRANCHISE CANDIDATE PROFILE
The Ideal Wheatless Gluten Free Unit Franchise Candidate will have :
- Have a strong desire for serving and servicing a client base.
- Have strong ability to work with, supervise, and train others in quality methodologies.
- Have the ability to make sound decisions on their own.
- Have good attention to detail and good listening skills.
- Willingness to learn the business and apply the franchise system.
- Willingness to pitch in and work all the positions of the restaurant when needed.
- Strong hiring and people management skills.
- $100,000 liquid capital to start process, and strong enough credit to borrow more.
1) Fill out and return the Request for Consideration.
2) Receive and review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
3) Attend Discovery Day call.
4) After that a mutual decision is reached on whether or not to move forward.
5) Sign the Franchise Agreement and pay the franchise fee, securing your protected territory.
6) Development of a project plan and finalizing the site selection for your Wheatless franchise.