VetCor Restoration - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
VetCor® is a restoration company that solves water and mold damage problems, and provides other related services, in commercial and residential properties, primarily staffed by veterans of the U.S. military. We are now offering franchise opportunities to veterans and their immediate family members and those who share similar values.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
VetCor Restoration - Franchise Information
- Culture, Norms and Values Embodied by Veterans
- Recession-proof and Pandemic-proof Industry – We Are an Essential Service
- Affordable Start-up Cost and Low Overhead
- Funding Partners Available
- No Experience Necessary; Training and On-Going Support Provided
- National Accounts with Top Insurance Carriers
- Create Your Own Destiny and Build Wealth
- Generate Sustainable and Meaningful Employment Opportunities for our Nation’s Heroes
WHY A VETCOR FRANCHISE?
- STRATEGY - VetCor® sits in a great position in the franchise market with a strong operating model in place and a strong differentiation from the rest of the competition in the franchise marketplace. VetCor® is a unique and high-performing exception within a lucrative industry.
- STRUCTURE - VetCor® management team will offer unrivaled training and support to each franchisee as they join the VetCor® family. The company’s operating model is simple and has been structured with well-defined processes and reordering systems in place, allowing for ease of replication. Initial training will be held at the headquarters.
- FINANCIAL - VetCor® achieves a very strong return on investment in comparison to the rest of the franchise industry in general. With the implementation of a structured and systematized business model, the growth achieved by VetCor® in several markets across the U.S. has been significant and impressive.
Founded in 2013, VetCor is a restoration services franchise that handles water and mold damage for residential and commercial customers. As a company, we’re staffed primarily by U.S. veterans and the brand operates according to the same culture, norms and values embodied in military service. VetCor is a business opportunity run by veterans, for veterans.
YOUR NEXT MISSION?
As a business opportunity, VetCor could become your next mission, allowing you freedom, control of your future, and the chance to become your own boss. As a VetCor franchisee, you’ll be in business for yourself—but never by yourself. With VetCor’s training, support, and oversight, you’ll follow a proven business model where “Mission Accomplished” equals your independence and success.
VetCor ownership is a business opportunity allowing you to once again take command. This time around, for your future.
The market for restoration services in the U.S. is estimated at $80 billion, which makes sense when you consider floods, fires, tornadoes, and other natural disasters that are all too common. When these incidents occur, residential and commercial customers need immediate help. Since the need for restoration services is ever present, VetCor is classified as an essential, recession-resistant business opportunity.