Teriyaki Madness - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Teriyaki Madness is a fast casual restaurant concept serving up quality, fresh, healthy and flavorful Asian food in a high-vibe atmosphere. Through years of mastering marinating, grilling, and wok-ing, we were able to make bowls that are as hearty and delicious as they are healthy.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
|Net Worth Required||$450,000|
|Total Investment||$313,500 – $653,860|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|# of Existing Units||50|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Denver, CO|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Teriyaki Madness - Franchise Information
What’s the Teriyaki Madness Story?
There’s a reason Teriyaki Shops are found everywhere in Seattle; teriyaki is fast, delicious, and healthy. The founders love affair with teriyaki started in Seattle as students, then was brought home to Las Vegas in 2003 to see if it would work in a totally different market.
It wasn’t long before they had built a community of raving fans and average unit volumes (AUV) over a million dollars. In 2012, after proving the business model, with 7 open shops, Teriyaki Madness began building its community of teriyaki shop owners and food fanatics nationwide.
With success across the country, we took TMAD to the next level. TMAD is spreading fast and now operates in 18 states and 50+ open shops.
Teriyaki Madness brings teriyaki to a whole new level with a family friendly, neighborhood feel.
The Teriyaki Madness Difference
Our food is made when you order. Always fresh, never frozen marinated and grilled meats and customizable bowls meant for delicious and healthier eating. We have a collection of sauces, made from scratch with the best ingredients so we can bring a one-of-a-kind teriyaki taste to each bowl at an affordable price.
Big Bowls. Big Profits.
We are very transparent with our numbers. The Item 19 Financial Performance Representation includes all Income Statements from all shops open 2 or more years.
- Sales: AUV $1,134,507*
- Potential Profit: 21%*
- Same Store Sales Increase: 12%*
- Initial Investment: $313,500-$653,860*
Why Choose Teriyaki Madness?
- Fully transparent Financial Performance numbers which includes all Income Statements from shops open over 2 years - This shows a fantastic AUV of $1,134,507* and profit potential of 21%*.
- Fast Growing Segment - The Asian food segment is poised for massive growth as consumers are fascinated with Asian cuisine with a nearly 500% growth in the Asian food trend since 1999. Our sales numbers show this with four consecutive years of same store sales growth between 4-12%*.
- Affordable Investment - The total investment is estimated to be significantly lower than the initial investment for a fast-casual restaurant, providing you with the opportunity to open multiple locations, faster, with a superior return on investment. TMAD has a sales to investment ratio of 2.3, way above the industry average of 1.7! Flexibility with store placement with ability for inline stores, small footprints, relatively lower rent, and inexpensive buildouts help franchise owners to increase profits. Ideal square footage is 1400-2000 square feet!
- Seasoned Support Team - With a highly capable and dedicated support team with combined 184 years of food franchise experience and outsourced, partner-suppliers, TMAD recognizes the importance of a 1st-class Support Team.
- Owner Validation - Our franchise owners will proudly tell candidates how their due diligence and hard work has paid off in spreading the madness. TMAD’s education program is a primary focus as we have recorded live peer review calls and one-on-one engagements with franchise owners.
- Franchise-Wide Benchmarking - TMAD owners challenge not only themselves but each other through transparency reports that compare gross revenues, COGS, labor and more to push restaurants to higher profits!
- Alternative to Fast Food - Big Bowls provide a delicious, healthier, and more fulfilling alternative to the usual fast food experience of burgers, subs, and pizzas. Includes a simple streamlined menu with high quality ingredients, made-to-order with full customization.
* Refer to 2019 Franchise Disclosure Document
When it comes to real estate, Teriyaki Madness is uniquely flexible. From strip malls to power centers, from urban to small towns, and from new build to retro-fit, Teriyaki Madness can be adapted to a wide variety of real estate. When you work with the Teriyaki Madness Real Estate Team, you get the experience and guidance of a local broker, access to industry leading site selection technology and proven real estate metrics to achieve confident results. Location analytics technology aids the Real Estate Team with site selection to help determine if customers are near your location using data from current customers to discover where potential customers are in regards to households in proximity, drive time and more. While our shops range in size from 1,050 to 2,500+square feet, we consider our “sweet spot” to be between 1,400 to 2,000 square feet. Typical TMAD shops are near other national fast casual brands, with high traffic or pedestrian counts and surrounded by customers with known interests in fitness, sports, do-it-yourself projects and home décor.
Contact us today to find out more about starting your own Teriyaki Madness business.