STEM Builders - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Our mission is to ignite passion and enthusiasm for STEM in every student whether looking forward to a future career in STEM or enjoying an exciting day with friends. We bring STEM to life with fun, hands-on projects individually or in teams. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
STEM Builders - Franchise Information
STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math education industry is on the rise.
- 73% of parents think that STEM Education is important and should be introduced at an early age.
- 21% of students graduate with STEM degrees particularly in hard sciences such as computer science.
- $50 Billion STEM Education and Learning Center industry revenue by 2023.
STEM Builders Learning Center unique curriculum for ages 6 – 17 now includes courses in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and IoT – Internet of Things focusing on the latest in machine learning technology and data analysis to satisfy today's generation STEM needs with an integrated, applied approach to learning. Our mission is to ignite passion and enthusiasm for STEM in every student whether looking forward to a future career in STEM or enjoying an exciting day with friends. We bring STEM to life with fun, hands-on projects individually or in teams.
Why is STEM Builders Learning Center the better choice?
- Multiple Revenue Streams: We are the only STEM franchise in the U.S. that provides Computer Science education with Mathematics K-8 program, Robotics and Science lab. Our wide program offerings give franchisees many opportunities to generate revenue quickly and consistently.
- Exclusive Programs: Group courses onsite or online and private tutoring available in every subject, after school programs, summer camps, fun birthday parties, community enrichment events, and even Girl Scout STEM badges earned in robotics or model car design. Our courses align with top international STEM teaching standards including ISTE, CCMS, MTA, CMA, and NGSS.
- Affordable and Purposeful Business Model: Low initial investment, flexible staffing needs of one full-time site manager and up to twelve part-time tutors, along with a small space requirement that keeps rent low, while you enjoy a clear sense of purpose making an impact on the future generation teaching them; logical and critical thinking, problem solving, innovation, exploration, and teamwork.
What can I expect as a new STEM Builders Learning Center franchise owner?
Ongoing support and need analysis include an extensive six-day franchise training that can be completed at STEM Builders headquarters or delivered online, course manuals, online and telephone support. The leadership team can assist with:
- 3rd Party Financing
- Initial and on-the-job training programs
- Site selection and buildout assistance
- Grand Opening and ongoing local marketing support
Total Investment: $73,100 - $109,000
Discounts: 20% off the franchise fee for Educators with teaching certification!