Scooter's Coffee - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Scooter’s Coffee is offering franchises for the right to own a quick service drive-thru coffee shop with kiosk only or in-store seating types, offering Drive-Thru, carry-out and in-store seating service of espresso-based specialty coffee drinks, smoothies, baked goods, and other items under the service mark “Scooter’s Coffee.” Learn more a now!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Scooter's Coffee - Franchise Information
Founded in 1998 by Don and Linda Eckles in Bellevue, Nebraska, Scooter’s Coffee roasts only the finest coffee beans in the world at its headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska. In more than two decades of business, Scooter’s Coffee’s success is simple: stay committed to the original business principles and company core values. The Scooter’s Coffee Brand Promise, often recited to franchisees, customers and employees is: “Amazing People, Amazing Drinks… Amazingly Fast!®” It represents the company’s business origins from 1998 and reflects a steady commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to loyal and new customers.
Scooter’s Coffee specializes in hand-tamped espresso-based specialty coffee drinks, fruit smoothies, baked-from-scratch pastries and features its signature drink, the Caramelicious®. The company also serves a line of hot and iced organic teas, single-origin coffee and the original Cold Brew & Cream. This year, one of Scooter’s Coffee’s drink innovations includes Red Bull Infusions.
Scooter’s Coffee is at the dawn of a strategic growth phase in the Midwest and nationwide. The U.S. coffee market is an estimated $48 billion a year recession-resistant industry, and Scooter’s Coffee is striving to become the #1 Drive-Thru coffee franchise in the nation.
Are We Right for You?
Benefits of Ownership
The business of specialty coffee continues to expand across the country, providing a number of opportunities to get involved. Owning a Scooter’s Coffee franchise offers unique benefits that you may not find with other franchises. General benefits of owning a franchise purchased from a well-established company:
- Low failure rate – You are buying into a concept with proven success.
- Instant brand recognition – You benefit from national, regional, and local marketing campaigns and realized brand equity.
- Established operational systems – You don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Business models offer complete packages.
- Buying power – Established relationships with suppliers. National distribution network.
- On-going support – Lots of help starting your business and running it afterward.Protected territories – Enhanced ability to establish your business.
- Built-in network – Benefit from other franchisees from whom you can learn and share.
- Vested interest in YOUR success – You are just as important to the franchisor’s success as they are to yours.
Specific benefits of owning a Scooter’s Coffee franchise include:
- Location selection assistance
- Wholesale product pricing
- Recession-resistant industry
- Easy to operate
- Construction assistance
- A team of marketing professionals
- World-class operational support