Portal Languages - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Portal Languages is a tutoring service. When you join our franchise, we are committed to supporting your success, offering assistance in areas from language teaching method, educational materials to management systems. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$25,000|
|Total Investment||$25,000 – $50,000|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Portal Languages - Franchise Information
Who We Are
Portal Languages began as a tutoring service privately operated by Maria-Laura D’Angelo from her apartment in Costa Mesa, California. The spark that launched the company came from a continuous demand for Maria’s language tutoring service. In January 2009, the founder, Maria and her husband Reynaldo, decided to establish Portal Languages – Costa Mesa in a 400 sq./ft. office space.
With the help of our IT Director, Reynaldo D’Angelo Jr. and his Interior Designer wife Elisabeth Soto D’Angelo a website was then created for the school. Maria and Reynaldo then decided to adopt the Language Teaching Methodology Series “The Natural Approach Language Acquisition” developed by Stephen D. Krashen and Tracy D Terrell.
What followed were several years of quick expansion as internet marketing campaigns, student referrals and a sound business principle began to pay off.
Remarkably, in less than 5 years, Portal Languages went from a fledgling start-up to the premier language school in Orange County, California.
Wishing to expand this success beyond our local market due to constant requests by students to open a school in their local market, Portal Languages chose franchising as the next step.
It allows you to own and operate your own business with the backing of an established, proven language teaching approach and management system. Franchising is a very popular and successful business format. It offers business buyers the opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves. The benefits of being part of a franchise system are significant, giving you access to:
- The competitive edge of a well-known brand
- Established and proven business systems
- Sophisticated business management system
- Greater brand awareness through the visibility of the brand
- Good leadership and organizational skills.
- Live within 1/2 hour from school (recommended).
- Current home town with good demographics.
- Interested in a business that has a positive impact on your community.
- Enjoy working with people.
- Willing to follow a successful and proven system.
- Do you have a reputation for integrity and honesty in your business and personal relationships?
- Do you have at least $25,000 in liquid capital from your current savings, bank accounts, pensions, and other investments?
- Do you want to be part of an organization that values Integrity, Quality, Enthusiasm, Service, and Teamwork?
When you join our franchise, we are committed to supporting your success, offering assistance in areas from language teaching method, educational materials to management systems. Being part of a franchised system also means you have access to tried and tested methods, helping your school thrive.
General population from 2 years old through 99 years young.
- Charter schools
- Home Schooling
- After school enrichment programs in your school districts
- City recreational centers
- Senior centers
We will create a web presence of you school’s location within the portallanguages.com website where we are currently placed in the top 5 search results maximizing the search engine optimization of google.com and bing.com in your area. Other marketing tools used are:
- Local classified neighborhood ads