MINISO USA - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
MINISO is a Japanese-inspired lifestyle product retailer, offering high quality household goods, cosmetics and food at affordable prices. Miniso provides a tailored opportunity to own and operate your own Miniso store and customize it to fit your local market. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
MINISO USA - Franchise Information
MINISO is a Japanese-inspired lifestyle product retailer, offering high quality household goods, cosmetics and food at affordable prices.
Founder and CEO Ye Guofu gained inspiration for MINISO while on vacation with his family in Japan in 2013. He came across a number of specialty stores in Japan which stocked good quality, well designed, and inexpensive products that were mostly manufactured in China. Leveraging his knowledge and experience in product development, supply chain, and channel resources gained from running fashion chain brands, Mr. Ye launched MINISO with its headquarters in Guangzhou, China, a brand which caters to young people around the world.
Following 7 years rapid growth, MINISO has now opened more than 4,200 stores in over 80 countries and regions, including the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Spain, UAE, India, and Mexico.
- 4200 stores
- Developed in 90 countries and regions
- Over 300,000 employees
- Annual foot traffic exceeded 1 billion
- Annual number of customer transaction reached 300 million
- On October 16th, 2020, MINISO went public in New York (NYSE: MNSO)
- Current Market Cap at $8.3 Billion as of February 2021
- Good Policy - Miniso currently offers low fees and royalties.
- Good Timing -With the economic recovery, there is no better time to sign premium lease deals with more favorable rent.
- Good Product - Miniso carries a variety of SKUs and subcategories on a well established global brand platform.
- Good Positioning - As a revolutionary “fast fashion” retailer, we have been replacing the low-end, traditional retail stores.
- Good System - Miniso uses one of the top SAP systems worldwide to automate its operation management processes.
- Good Service - Miniso has a team ready to support its Franchisees in all aspects of their business - Merchandising, Marketing , Logistics, Operations, IT, Leasing, HR, etc.
Term of Agreement and Renewal
Our Franchise Agreement is for a 5 year term. As long as all requirements are met, franchisees are allowed to renew for one (1) additional five (5) year term.
Miniso offers a mandatory 1-day orientation training program for Franchisee Owners and your store manager. All Store Managers must successfully complete the Initial Training Program, plus an additional management training to be provided by Franchisor. This additional mandatory training program for store managers consists of on-the-job training, classroom training, and online training, depending on the skill and experience of the Store Manager. The on-the-job and classroom portion of the training program will take place in southern California, or, subject to Franchisor’s approval, may take place at store location of Franchisee, with associated costs of travel, lodging, and other incidentals to be borne by Franchisee. Miniso also offers a mandatory 3-day pre-opening training, and optional post-opening training.