MINISO USA - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
We are looking for franchisees! MINISO is a Japanese-inspired lifestyle product retailer, offering high quality household goods, cosmetics and food at affordable prices. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
MINISO USA - Franchise Information
MINISO is a Japanese-inspired lifestyle product retailer, offering high quality household goods, cosmetics and food at affordable prices.
Founder and CEO Ye Guofu gained inspiration for MINISO while on vacation with his family in Japan in 2013. He came across a number of specialty stores in Japan which stocked good quality, well designed, and inexpensive products that were mostly manufactured in China. Leveraging his knowledge and experience in product development, supply chain, and channel resources gained from running fashion chain brands, Mr. Ye launched MINISO with its headquarters in Guangzhou, China, a brand which caters to young people around the world.
Following 7 years rapid growth, MINISO has now opened more than 4,200 stores in over 80 countries and regions, including the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Spain, UAE, India, and Mexico.
- 4200 stores
- Developed in 90+ countries and regions
- Over 300,000 employees
- Annual foot traffic exceeded 1 billion
- Annual number of customer transaction reached 300 million
- On October 16th, 2020, MINISO went public in New York (NYSE: MNSO)
- Current Market Cap at $8.3 Billion as of February 2021
Compelling Points - Start Your Own MINISO Store
- Good Policy - Limited preferential conditions to support investors with discounted fees and royalties
- Good Timing - As COVID-19 continues, there is no better time to sign premium lease deals with much lower rent
- Good Product - Over 25,000 SKU, 1,400 subcategories on a well established branding platform
- Good Positioning - New “fast fashion” have been replacing the low-end, traditional stores as revolutionary formats
- Good System - Worldwide top one SAP system to automate operation management
- Good Service - Professional team to support (Franchisee – Merchandise, Marketing , Logistic, operation, IT, Leasing, HR)