The End of Lice is the Beginning of Your Profits
As a business owner, you're looking for an operation that is going to give you a significant ROI and a consistent revenue stream that will be profitable far into the future. Among all successful business models, there are 5 points that ensure success, and they all describe Lice Clinics of America.
1. Clear Competitive Advantage
Lice Clinics of America is the nation's largest professional service network with the only FDA-cleared, patented device that kills lice and their eggs using heated air, in a single treatment..
2. Predictable, Reliable, Stable Business Model
Lice have been around as long as man has. They have no seasonality or geographic preference. They infest people at approximately the same rate all year long, which translates to a consistent and constant demand. Each year around 12 million schoolchildren get lice in the United States. That's 1 in 20.
3. Short Break Even Period
A low start-up cost, premium pricing for service, very low overhead, simple operations, and consistent revenue all add up to a very short period required to break even.
4. Affordable Cost of Entry and Start-Up
All-in, including license fee, build-out, lease deposit, materials, and all other start-up costs, an investor can have a Lice Clinics of America clinic up and running for $70-75,000.
5. Industry Tipping Point
Everyone likes to get in on a ground floor opportunity that is on a trajectory to own a category. Lice Clinics of America is rapidly growing throughout the United States and is on its way to become the undisputed industry leader. Within a very short time, all the available territories in the United States will be spoken for. And once they're gone, so is the chance to be part of this great opportunity.
How Our System Works
Our success comes from trained, certified technicians using our exclusive FDA-cleared AirAllé device. The device forces air at just the right temperature across the scalp. This causes the lice and lice eggs to quickly dehydrate and die. This process kills lice and over 99% of lice eggs.
Why Our Business Model Is So Successful
- Each clinic can provide a full range of treatment options, including both DIY and professional treatments, creating multiple revenue streams.
- Protected territory in which no other clinic can operate.
- The license fee is $39,000 for the first territory and multi-unit discounts are available.
- Lice Clinics of America provides both the certification to operate the FDA cleared device and training on how to operate the business.
- Lice Clinics of America provides a full range of marketing opportunities for the clinics to participate in.
- The business is completely scalable and each clinic can expand as their business grows. Many of our licensees own multiple locations.
We are looking for business professionals who are seeking an executive model or owner/operator model. Our owners are family and community-minded.