Kidcreate Studio - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Kidcreate Studio introduces kids to the wonderful world of art! It is a retail and on-the-go concept focusing on art education for kids, 18 months -12 years old. Kidcreate Studio offers art classes, summer camps, art themed birthday parties and retail items. Learn more today.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Kidcreate Studio - Franchise Information
About Kidcreate Studio
No teaching experience required: Passionate entrepreneurs needed to enrich children’s lives through the power of art.
- Self-fulfillment: Kidcreate Studio Owners have a dream job that helps them truly make a change for the better. As art continues to disappear from public schools, parents and kids need an alternative to enrich their lives through award-winning education programs.
- Be a true community leader: Become an important and well-known member of your community by partnering with organizations who are all working to improve the lives of children.
- Start small and scale fast: With the Kidcreate On-The-Go franchise model, entrepreneurs can have their own mobile art studio as they start out, own multiple locations, and grow into a brick-and-mortar location down the line!
- Affordable investment: Starting at just $64K, Kidcreate offers an affordable way to become an art studio entrepreneur, with very few operating costs and amazing profit potential.
- Entrepreneur’s List of Top 100 Franchises Under $150k
- Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 - # 1 in Category
- Entrepreneur’s Top 100 New Franchises
- Franchise Dictionary’s FRAN-tastic 500
- Franchise Dictionary’s Woman of Wonder
- Franchise Gator Emerging Franchises
- Best of Eden Prairie
- Best of by Southwest Metro Magazine: Best Kids Birthday Spot
Why 2021 is the Perfect Year to Own a Kidcreate Studio Franchise
Over the past decade, 71% of the nation’s school districts have offered fewer and fewer opportunities for children to participate in art education. But parents still see the incredible value in their children learning about the world through art.
And it’s not just about the fun. Art has a measurable impact on other areas of people’s lives! A recent study found that young people who regularly engage in art are:
- Four times more likely to be recognized for academic achievement
- Four times more likely to participate in math and science fairs
- Three times more likely to win an award for school attendance
- Three times more likely to be elected to class office
Financially, Kidcreate Studio is looking toward a huge 2021!
- Since 2020 put many community events and children’s birthday parties on hold, there is going to be an enormous demand for the services that Kidcreate offers as people clamor to make up for lost time!
- Additionally, with schools being closed for nearly two full school years, children have lost vital face-to-face interaction with their peers.
- There’s enormous potential in summer camps as well, since the end of the school year coincides with parents’ return to office life. Parents need a place for their kids to rebuild social skills and have fun in a supervised learning environment.
- As younger people are given the go-ahead by the FDA to get vaccinated, more and more parents are wanted to get their kids out of the house.
Be Part of the 3 Growing Industries with Just One Business
Kidcreate Owners help make a real impact in the lives of children while also creating a fun interactive environment that lends itself naturally to birthday parties and other events.
As part of the Education, Summer Camp and Birthday Party industries, there are more opportunities to generate revenue year-round!
- Education and Tutoring: $102.8 billion dollars
- Summer Camps: $3 billion dollars
- Birthday Parties: $25 billion industry.
Collectively, these $131 billion industries continue to grow steadily. A continued lack of focus on art education in public schools leaves a huge opportunity for Kidcreate Studio Owners as parents continue to seek out alternatives.
Who We’re Looking For
You can bring art education to your community, even if you’re not an artist (or a teacher).
Many people come to us from unfulfilling 9-5 jobs and are looking for something that helps them make a meaningful change in their communities.
We’re not looking for teachers — we need people to grow a business.
We’re not necessarily looking for artists — really, you could have zero artistic talent. But you do need to see the value in art and want to bring that to your community.
Our Franchise Owners come from a lot of different professional backgrounds:
- Restaurant managers
- HR managers
- Active and retired military
In general, successful Kidcreate Owners are:
- Natural networkers with sales and marketing skills
- Business savvy and motivated to succeed
- Customer service and community focused
- Truly passionate about using art education to enrich lives
Start the Process Today — Start Generating Revenue in 60 Days!
Since our On-The-Go franchise option doesn’t require a brick-and-mortar location, Owners can start making revenue within 60 days from signing their agreement.
It’s time to combine passion with profit as a Kidcreate Studio Franchise Owner. Get started now to be sure your territory doesn’t sell out!
Military & Veteran Promotions