Innerlast Automotive Interior Repair - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Innerlast is a mobile automotive interior repair company with a unique truck bed system allowing us to work on site. With a simple business model, low investment & high return rates, Innerlast is a turnkey business that can be implemented in your chosen area. Read more about us below & watch our videos for a full understanding of who we are!
Innerlast Automotive Interior Repair
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Innerlast Automotive Interior Repair - Franchise Information
Who We Are
Innerlast is a family owned and operated business that was founded in 1994, by Larry Scherer, and in 2018 Innerlast Franchising launched. With franchises in Alabama and Florida, Innerlast is looking to expand even further.
Watch our ‘The story of Innerlast’ video for more information.
We are an innovative, mobile, automotive interior repair company founded in Birmingham, Alabama. We specialize in repairing the original material of the interior of vehicles before it has to be replaced. Our technicians use a unique system designed by our founder to operate successfully from the bed of your truck.
Our clients consist of automotive dealerships, marinas, and even furniture stores.
Watch our video ‘A Day in the Truck’ to learn more about what your typical day looks like.
Training and Support
All franchisees participate in a 5 week training program. The first 4 weeks are in the corporate territory of Birmingham, Alabama with the last week in your home base territory for sales and marketing. Training and operation manuals are provided, as well as ongoing tech support and continuous marketing.
Why Buy an Innerlast Franchise
Purchasing an Innerlast Franchise is the opportunity to buy 25+ years of experience and implement an incredible business model and revenue stream in virtually any market in the U.S.
Watch our ‘Why an Innerlast franchise?’ video for more information.
- Corporate Support: From handling your billing and collections to providing hands-on sales and technical assistance, the corporate office is 100% for you and supports your business at a level unlike most franchises.
- Streamlined Training: Our four-week training process leaves you equipped, confident, and making money in your territory by the fifth week!
- The Innerlast Brotherhood: Because Innerlast is family owned and operated, we care deeply about this brand and the success of each franchisee. Unlike many franchises, you won’t be left on an island but will be a part of a brotherhood….a family….a team.
- Growth Potential: When you buy into Innerlast, the sky is the limit in terms of your operation. With strategic planning, you could grow your territory and add multiple trucks.
- The Pride of Building a Business: There is nothing quite like putting in the hard work of consistently doing the right thing and watching the results of your work blossom. Owning an Innerlast franchise isn’t just a job, it is a rewarding career.
- A person of character, honesty, and integrity
- Being personable and relatable
- Hands on
- Not colorblind
- Motivated to be successful
- A good understanding of business principles
- No experience necessary