Hounds Town USA - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Hounds Towns USA have spent over a decade perfecting our business model with a staggering year-over-year average sales increase of over 35%. And so now, we can also claim that Hounds Town is home to the happiest Franchise Owners on earth. Learn more about joining our team now!
Hounds Town USA
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Hounds Town USA - Franchise Information
Hounds Town USA is a fully interactive doggy daycare and home to the “Happiest Dogs on Earth!”
Here’s why we are one of the fastest growing franchises in the US:
- LOWER INVESTMENT - Using simple, cost-effective, and dog-friendly materials, Hounds Town USA offers an affordable entry point into the booming pet care industry. Our initial
investment starts at just $265,800!
- PARTNER WITH THE EXPERT - With almost 40 years of direct police canine experience, our Founder, Michael Gould, is the industry’s “Unrivaled Canine Expert” and is our Franchise Owners’ secret weapon in success.
- KEEP YOUR DAY JOB - Because of our business model’s simplicity and the minimal requirements for daily operations, many of our Franchise Owners can operate as Semi-Absentee from Day One!
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE - With a passion for giving back to the community, our Franchise Owners are proud to partner with local charities, rescues, and shelters to offer discounted doggie daycare, boarding, and other services to dogs waiting for their “furever” homes.
Why Now’s the Time to Open a Dog Daycare Franchise
There’s a reason that those within the pet industry are calling it “the gold rush of our generation”...
- Even before 2020, the pet industry was steadily growing
- By 2023, the pet industry is expected to hit $281 billion1
- A 110% increase in adoptions in 2020 has led to a new “puppy boom”2
- Even during the 2008-2009 economic downturn, the pet industry grew 17%3
1 Edge By Ascential
3 Bridge Point Capital
The value people put on their pets has only increased in 2020 as well:
- 70% of all U.S. households own a pet*
- 94% of these households regard their pet as a member of the family*
*Source: Insurance Information Institute
The industry’s hot, but we know that opening a business is a big decision…
How Hounds Town Support Eases the Stress of Owning a Business
One of the main reasons opening a franchise is smarter than opening an independent small business is the support. You get instant brand recognition, and access to a dedicated team who helps make sure Owners are set up for success from the first day they open their doors!
Training (you don’t need to be a dog expert!)
- How to run a Hounds Town USA
- How to conduct dog temperament evaluations
- Pack behavior psychology
- Hands-on training once you open
Marketing (you don’t need to be a marketing genius!)
- Set up social media pages
- Paid social marketing for all Owners
- Daily branded content
- Website and SEO setup and support
Ongoing support (you’re a pack leader, not a lone wolf!)
- Real-time support whenever you need it
- Networking with other Owners for help
- Finance advice and support
- Personalized coaching
The whole time you’re a Hounds Town USA Owner, you’ll be working with the best, and learning from one of the industry’s most experienced pioneers…
Why Hounds Town is the Best Doggy Daycare Franchise
Experience. Our Founder Mike Gould was one of the five founding members of the NYPD K9 unit. With 40+ years of canine training experience, Mike has such an in-depth understanding of canine psychology that no one in the industry comes close! As a result:
- We don’t breed-discriminate. We understand how to handle dogs of all breeds and temperaments. This leads to more revenue, lots of customer referrals and happier dogs.
- We group pets according to our time-tested temperament evaluations. This makes for a happier, safer and more fun play environment for all our four-legged friends.
- You don’t have to be a dog expert to own a Hounds Town USA franchise. The initial training is easy to follow, effective and easy to implement.
This is what makes Hounds Town USA the “Home of the Happiest Dogs on Earth!” But what about our Owners? If you’re like us, you need more than great revenue to be fulfilled in a job...
Qualities of a Successful Owner:
What’s it take to join the pack?
- DOG LOVER! - You should be passionate about animals and providing the best experience for companion pets and their four-legged family members.
- FUN LOVER! - If you describe yourself as uptight and corporate, you might not enjoy the Hounds Town culture.
- BUSINESS BACKGROUND - You should have a knack for sales and/or management, and leading a small team of employees and working hard.
- COMMUNITY-MINDED - You should be excited about getting active in your community by promoting your new business to help reduce euthanization rates, educate the community, and establish dog handling protocols to make shelters and rescues and staff safer.
Get Started Now Before Territories in Your Area Sell Out!
Territories are selling out all over the country — don’t miss out on your chance to open your own business with a trusted brand doing something that you’ll love!
Get started today and see if you’ve got what it takes to be part of the pack!