Farmers Insurance of California - Business Opportunity
Quick Business Summary
Own your own business and have the freedom and flexibility to manage it your way. As a Farmers Insurance Agency Owner, you will have access to a national brand to help you succeed. Enjoy unlimited earning potential with a product that's always in demand. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to GROW with Farmers.
Farmers Insurance of California
Business Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$25,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Farmers Insurance of California - Business Information
The Farmers Insurance Agency Owner Program
The Agency Owner program provides access to an expanded portfolio of benefits including:
- Start-up bonuses up to $10,000 office start-up and up to $5,000 lead generation bonus in year 1.
- Performance bonuses up to $5,000 each month or enhanced commissions for the 1st three years, in addition to base commissions, plus annual bonuses.
- Seed and Acquisition opportunities may also be available.
Farmers Insurance is not a franchise opportunity. There are NO franchise start-up or royalty fees. However, you can still take advantage of our established business model.
Our unique program is supported by a District Team, who provide support and training for you and your agency. Only Farmers offers you the help of a Business Coach, an experienced entrepreneur and mentor, who knows the ropes and has a track record of success. In addition, you will have access to an award winning corporate training program through the University of Farmers.
The Ideal Candidate
The qualified Agency Owner candidate will have:
- Business development experience preferred
- Insurance industry experience a plus, but not necessary
- Access to working capital - a minimum of $50,000
- Self-motivated - possesses effective time management skills and driven to achieve company goals
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to pass a qualifying background check and state licensing exams