CompuChild - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
COMPUCHILD is a children’s education franchise uniquely focused on entrepreneurship through technology, communication, financial awareness and ethics. Our team of passionate educators and experienced business people has created a fulfilling and low-cost franchise opportunity for entrepreneurs who are passionate about education. Learn more about us!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
CompuChild - Franchise Information
COMPUCHILD believes that children are our future and while they need to have a strong understanding of science and technology, that understanding needs to be complemented with effective communication, financial awareness and ethical decision-making to seed a positive entrepreneurial mindset which will help them shape a better future for our world. This philosophy has led to our unique emphasis on Entrepreneurial STEAM™ (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math), which is the core focus of our children’s education programs. We have been offering STEM/STEAM focused after-school and enrichment classes to children in the United States since 1994. Our programs help kindle the spirit of learning and innovation for the social good at a very young age.
Entrepreneurship and Technology Focused Enrichment
COMPUCHILD offers Entrepreneurial STEAM™ focused supplemental and after-school enrichment programs for children at elementary schools, preschools, daycare centers and other similar venues. We prepare children to collaborate, communicate, and think creatively to solve problems in an ever-changing environment where their ability to learn constantly is more important that the learning itself. Our interactive and hands-on classes are designed to excite children about learning and to help them develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
Own a Franchise
CompuChild is proud to be among the least expensive franchises that offer the best quality children’s entrepreneurship education programs. With a deep understanding of emerging technologies, a sound background in effective teaching methodologies and a time-tested capital-light business model, this unique low-cost high profit franchise brings high rewards and personal satisfaction. We are currently selling franchise territories all over the US and Canada.
A COMPUCHIL franchise will enable you to enjoy the satisfaction of nurturing ethical and entrepreneurial kids while running a financially rewarding business.
Why COMPUCHILD is the best franchise for your entrepreneurial future:
- Unique Entrepreneurship Focus
- Well Established for More than 25 Years
- One of the Least Expensive Children's Education Franchise Opportunities
- Run by the Top Performing Ex-Franchisee
- Exclusive Territory
- Capital-Light Model with Low Overhead
- No Need to Own/Rent a Dedicated Center
- Differentiated Lesson Plans by Experts
- Simple and Easy to Operate
- Extensive Training at Start and Ongoing
- Supportive Franchise Community
- No Royalty Fees for the First Three Months
Seven Steps to Owning a COMPUCHILD Franchise
- Initial Communication - Feel free to contact COMPUCHILD by filling out and submitting the short form at the top of this page or by sending an email to CompuChild@CompuChild.com. Once we hear from you, we will send you a detailed introductory email which will be followed by a scheduled phone call with the franchisor. You will then be requested to submit a short answer to 10 questions that will help us understand your aspirations.
- Sign a Non-Disclosure - We will send the Non-disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement for your review. Upon receipt of the signed agreement, we will schedule a Program Review with you.
- Program Review - We will review our programs and franchise system with you in more detail to help you make an informed decision. We encourage all potential franchisees to speak with COMPUCHILD franchisees and conduct some local market research.
- FDD Review - We will send a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document for your review which will complete your due diligence process. You are more than welcome to reach out to us anytime with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Submit an Application - Once you submit your application to purchase a franchise, we will review your application and conduct a complete background check.
- Franchise is Awarded - You will join the community of COMPUCHILD franchise owners once you have signed the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). All the paperwork is done on-line. Right after the signing of the FDD, we will work with you to schedule a 4-day (16-hour) training session as soon as possible.
- Get Trained - Once your training is complete, you will be prepared to begin operating your franchise and enjoy a fulfilling and rewarding career with COMPUCHILD.
"Thanks for putting together an ad hoc training session this weekend. I really benefited from the training on the newly launched animation course. Your instruction manual is quite comprehensive but you walking us through everything made it really easy for me to follow and understand. I am looking forward to offering this exciting course to my students." Erin Ramlackhan, North Fulton, GA
“Your support has been outstanding. There have been times when I have reached out for help with pitching a new course, altering the structure of the class to suit remote learning and even help with pricing. On every occasion, I have felt like you have taken ownership of my problems with full sincerity and urgency. It’s a great peace of mind to know that someone who has been through these situations is always there to support me." Rupal Shah, Tri-Valley, CA
“Thank you. I, once again, left the national meeting motivated and full of some ideas that I will put into practice this coming school year! Thank you for all that you have done for CompuChild so far and I look forward to many years of learning and growing my business with your help and direction.” Anne Dolan, St. Louis, MO
“Love the intranet. Thanks for launching the mobile intranet to connect all the CompuChild franchisees. I am already having conversations about how to respond to some of the questions my students have been asking. It’s great to have a close-knit community to learn from.” Toni Holmes, Northeast Arkansas, AR
"Your training was excellent. I am well prepared to market CompuChild to the schools and after-school centers in my territory. I am confident that my classes will be taught effectively. The lesson plans make it so easy to take this business to the next level and expand by hiring employees.” Ruchita Shah, Tri-City, CA
“CompuChild’s focus on fundamentals works. While several programming classes are being offered by other organizations in my area, no one seems to be focusing on the fundamental logic that is a must for any good programmer. Our unique classes help us stand out.” Gabriel Lau, Ontario, Canada
Military & Veteran Promotions
COMPUCHILD's Military Benefit Program is available to all honorably-discharged veterans/reservists and their spouses. We offer a 20% discount on the initial franchise fee and also have an option to waive royalty fees should a franchisee be called up for Guard or Reserve duty.
Press Releases & Awards