Colbert/Ball Tax Service - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
It’s an exciting time to become an innovative business owner of a Colbert/Ball Tax Service franchise. Colbert/Ball was recently ranked the 25th fastest growing franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine and is one of the fastest growing services in the country. Learn about joining our team!
Colbert/Ball Tax Service
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Colbert/Ball Tax Service - Franchise Information
Preparing federal income taxes can be a complicated and confusing process. At Colbert/Ball Tax Service, customers are made to feel comfortable and in good hands, knowing that Colbert/Ball trained professionals will obtain the maximum federal tax refund allowed by the IRS, guaranteed. At Colbert/Ball, customers are always assisted immediately by trained, friendly and knowledgeable tax preparers who understand their income tax situation. Colbert/Ball is passionate about serving their clients and can answer all of their income tax questions with friendly, professional service.
Why should you invest in a Colbert/Ball Tax Service Franchise?
- Founders, Al Colbert and JaJa Ball, have over 30 years of combined experience in the tax industry
- Turn-key business model
- Statistics show a success rate by 80% or more vs. opening a non-franchised tax business
- Prior tax experience is NOT required. We offer extensive training
- Low cost total investment with in-house financing available
- We are a 4 month business with 12 months potential earnings
- Creative marketing and advertisement to attract lifetime customers include celebrity endorsements
- You are never alone!! We offer excellent tax and technical support throughout the year
- One of the Top 25 Fastest growing franchises in the U.S.
- Proven track record of success with low risk
Colbert/Ball Tax Service was founded in 1995 by Al Colbert and Ja Ja Ball when they were seniors in college. Colbert/Ball opened the doors to its first location in Houston, Texas and processed more than 270 returns the first year. The second year they increased their business to more than 570 returns, and opened two more locations, increasing their customer base to more than 1,800. By 2002, the company was processing more than 25,000 tax returns and began franchising. Today, Colbert/Ball has 80 affiliates in 22 states.
Fastest Growing Services in the Country
It’s an exciting time to become an innovative entrepreneur business owner of a Colbert/Ball Tax Service franchise. Colbert/Ball was recently ranked the 25th fastest growing franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine and is one of the fastest growing services in the country. Colbert/Ball provides franchisees with powerful tools for success, such as electronic tax preparation software, and assistance with marketing concepts, training programs and seasoned individuals with more than four decades of experience in the tax industry.
Franchise Fee is $12,500, but please inquire for any available specials.