Challenge Island Programs for Kids - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
With a 17-year track record, exceptionally low start-up costs and cash flowing in a very short period of time, this is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for an owner/operator business. This one-of-a-kind children’s enrichment program fosters creative and critical thinking skills through challenge-based collaborative activities.
Challenge Island Programs for Kids
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Challenge Island Programs for Kids - Franchise Information
Challenge Island - Where Every Child can Thrive
A Winning Franchise Model!
Challenge Island is a one-of-a-kind enrichment program on the cutting edge of S.T.E.A.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) Education and 21st Century Learning. Our unique collaborative learning approach simultaneously addresses the needs of both the child of today and the adult of the future.
For today’s kids, we offer whimsical, engaging journeys into new worlds of adventure and imagination. For tomorrow’s adults, we offer the foundation upon which to build essential 21st century skills including communication, collaboration, critical and creative thinking abilities, flexibility, sociability, initiative, leadership, and perseverance.
Why Choose Challenge Island?
Challenge Island’s popular programming is known to fill in a flash. Our proprietary curriculum has earned countless accolades from schools, teachers, parents, and kids alike. We offer a proven franchise model, an exciting service to deliver, and a rewarding business to own. Find out how you can join our rapidly growing tribe of owners today.
Challenge Island Has a High Probability for Success
- It's a proven model - truly a home-based business with 35+ existing territories.
- Protected territory with at least 25 elementary schools in purchased territory
- Requires only a minimal investment.
- Quick ROI on your low-cost franchise.
- Unique comprehensive curriculum specifically targets educational trends.
- Can be operated as a part/full-time business.
- Has high profit margins.
- Has low and self-controlled fixed overhead.
- Verifiable 60%+ repeat business.
- Is easy to operate.
- It can be easily taught to anyone.
- The classes, camps and birthday parties are affordable for nearly any family.
- Parents view the classes, camps and birthday parties as educational and therefore feel that the fees are well spent.
- The Challenge Island schedule follows the school year calendar - no corporate hours with this business.
- Year-round income, with camps during school vacations and birthday parties anytime.
- Thrive in any economy by providing affordable classes to parents who put education first on their list of expenditures.
- Extensive and ongoing training with continuous, fresh curriculum provides unlimited opportunities.
"Challenge Island ownership is hands down amazing! The curriculum doesn’t need any extra bells and whistles, it’s unique and exceptional in its own rite. My fan club of parents and kids grows by leaps and bounds every day – everyone wants more CI in their lives! When you believe in something so much, it just flows naturally and those around you can’t help but want a piece of it!" Erin Vannostrand, White Marsh, MD
"I didn’t do anything spectacular today except deliver the product that our founder created for us to use! As always, the response from the parents and teachers to my in-school workshop was positive beyond belief. I have owned CI for 2 years now and every time I run a program, it reconfirms what I knew when I first bought the franchise: What we have is so special!" Michelle Paddenburg, Greenville, SC
"With the other franchises I considered, it felt like a business transaction; with Challenge Island, it felt like a family." Leah Rise, St. Petersburg, FL
"I’ve had a number of jobs in corporate America, but I never felt passionate about anything until I found Challenge Island. I have always wanted to give back to my community and this is a perfect vehicle with which to do so. Parents, teachers, administrators and, of course, students love the program and I have been pleasantly surprised by how fast my Challenge Island business has taken off. Within a year, I have generated enough revenue to cover my initial investment. You know when people ask you what you would do if you could do anything? Well this is it! Even if I didn’t need to make a living, I would still want to do Challenge Island." Shronda Boatwright, Essex and Passaic Counties, NJ
Challenge Island Programs for Kids Video
Press Releases & Awards