Buzz Pop Cocktails - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Buzz Pops® combines passion, innovation and a commitment to quality to bring customers a fresh new delightful experience. Our wide selection of premium products and excellent customer service thrills customers, but it is our unique Adult Push-Pops that keeps them hungry for more! Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Buzz Pop Cocktails
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required||$150,000|
|Total Investment||$120,255 – $158,750|
|# of Existing Units||3|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Buzz Pop Cocktails - Franchise Information
Buzz Pops® combines passion, innovation and a commitment to quality to bring customers a fresh new delightful experience Vegan, Gluten Free, Kosher, Under 100 calories and fat free. Our wide selection of premium products and excellent customer service thrills customers, but it is our unique Adult Push-Pops that keeps them hungry for more! As one of the newest growing, award winning franchises, we’re always looking for partners who are as passionate about our Alcoholic Popsicles, Gelatos & Sorbets as we are. Check out how you can get your share of the fun by becoming a Buzz Pop Cocktails® Franchise owner!
Still Searching For A Business That Allows You To Enjoy The Best Parts Of Life As An Entrepreneur? Do you enjoy making people of all ages smile?
- Work Part-Time or Full-Time
- Low start-up investment
- Mobile opportunities
- Sell An In-Demand Delicious Premium Product line
- Patent Protected
- Training provided
- And Create Endless Smiles & Laughs While Profiting!
The Buzz Pop Cocktails® Mobile Franchise is an opportunity to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself, and market the decades hottest patented Adult Push-Pops. You will be part of an exclusive group of entrepreneurs selected from around the United States to sell our brand in a protected territory as well as at events. You will be the coolest ice cream truck vendor in the nation. Becoming a Buzz Pops Mobile Franchisee starts with an NDA followed by conversation and then an Application (approval process). Each of our franchisees will be chosen for their motivation to succeed, their energy, their outgoing personality and people skills.
Our franchise packages range from part time to full time and allow our operators to take full advantage of the patents we own. With limited competition in our industry, our franchisees get the best locations in their markets!
Buzz Pop Cocktails are the world’s 1stall natural Adult Push Pop. Our Buzz Pops are made from only fresh fruits and cold pressed juices. Buzz Pops are always fat free (except for the Belgium chocolate flavor), Vegan, Gluten free, OU Kosher certified, under 100 calories and net 3 carbs. Our products are a healthy alternative and contain no artificial flavors, colors, high fructose corn syrups or artificial sugars.
We work with several charities including:
- Hope Driven
- Autism Speaks
- Sam Waxman Cancer Foundation
- Mike Evens Foundation
- The Ryan Wells Foundation
- Kids for Hope
- Many more
Could You Make it as an Entrepreneur?
Entrepreneurship isn’t easy, and it definitely isn’t for everyone. So how do you know if you should give it a try? Here are 4 sure signs you could make it as an entrepreneur.
- You're self-motivated - Have you ever had a coworker who was a great worker when the CEO was standing nearby, but slacked off the second their boss went on vacation? This is a perfect example of someone who would never be a successful entrepreneur. If you need someone standing over your shoulder or checking in on you to keep you accountable and pushing forward, entrepreneurship isn’t for you. You need to be a self-starter willing to do whatever it takes. You need to have an “overwhelming, often obsessive desire to bring a vision to life,” says CEO, Joseph Isaacs. And you need to be able to keep that obsession going as time goes on. “You can never be satisfied as an entrepreneur,” he adds.
- You adapt well to change - Most humans love habit, routine, and security, but in the beginning stages of entrepreneurship, you’re unlikely to find these any of these things. Everything about your work life (and life in general) will change quickly and unpredictably, and being able to accept that and adjust is vital to your success. “An entrepreneur has to always be able to adapt [to change] over time,” says Joseph. If you’re unable to do so, your business won’t be successful, and you won’t experience any personal growth, either. After all, Joseph always says, “the world will be won not by the weak, not by the strong, but by those who can adapt to change.”
- You're willing to make sacrifices - “If you are under the illusion that you can start a business and run it at your life’s schedule, you are mistaken,” says Robert Herjavek. However, if you’re willing to give up your free time, work crazy hours, and rearrange your priorities, then you might be meant to be an entrepreneur. Just remember that you’ll have to make a lot of sacrifices to put your business first. “The business is like a starving puppy – when it needs to eat, then it needs to eat regardless of what you have going on personally,” Robert adds. “Be honest with yourself. What price are you willing to pay to be successful? Would you sacrifice your time, your family, your friends? I’m not advocating that you should, but you have to ask yourself if you are prepared to.”
- You're not afraid of failure - It’s human nature to be afraid of failure, but successful entrepreneurs understand that in some way, shape, or form, failure is inevitable, and something you can learn from. Every failure is a lesson. “I’m successful because of all the times I’ve failed.” Just remember that successful entrepreneurs acknowledge their mistakes and use them as an opportunity to learn, rather than getting upset or defensive about them. “I place more value on a person who has dealt with failure, and admitted it, than on someone who claims to have never encountered it,” says Joseph.
The World’s 1st and Only Adult Push-Pop - Childhood Memories Were Never This Good
Buzz Pop Cocktails® has been featured in Food & Wine, Travel & Leisure, Dating Advice, Thrillist, Delish, Pop Sugar, Kitchen, Insider Food, Her Campus, Ali World, Food & Drink, Chilled Magazine, Fox & Friends, Retail Merchandiser and Liquor.com to name a few. We have also been featured on radio and in 1,000’s of articles in 2018.
Buzz Pops also had the pleasure of co-branding products for global brands like Zappos, MGM Properties, Cosmopolitan, Caesars Entertainment, PGA National Resorts & Spa, 4 Seasons Hotels and the Waldorf Astoria.
Now you too can be part of this sensation and operate a local Buzz Pops franchise.
*We are SBA approved and our mobile franchise qualifies for the SBA Express loan as well as a 401K rollover
Buzz Pop Cocktails Video(s)
Press Releases & Awards