American Family Care - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Make a difference in People’s Lives with an American Family Care Franchise. Provide exceptional medical care by owning and managing one of the largest urgent care centers in the U.S. Become a part of this rewarding and rapidly expanding business. No medical experience needed.
American Family Care
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$450,000|
|Net Worth Required||$1,200,000|
|Total Investment||$807,500 – $1,434,500|
|# of Existing Units||147|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
American Family Care - Franchise Information
- A growing need in a growing market: The demand for health care services increases every year. People want and need access to health care on their terms – which usually means immediately! We offer comprehensive medical care, in a convenient, warm and friendly setting.
- A proven, profitable business system: Our business model is tried and true. Over the past several years, we have developed business operations processes, advertising and marketing strategies and general procedures for launching and managing profitable urgent care centers
- An innovative approach: Urgent care centers are not a new concept but staffing them with experienced physicians during all open hours is unique. By adding services like laboratory, radiology and pharmacy we multiply patient convenience and continuity of service.
- An experienced team: Our corporate staff consists of business, medical, and franchise professionals. We’ve spared no expense building a fantastic corporate team to ensure that you get all the support you need as you build your business.
- A truly turn-key business: From the pre-opening task list, to the startup-up kit, to site location and build out, to software installation and integrated payroll/benefit services - we have you covered, so you can focus on building your business.
- Site selection
- Building your center
- Staffing assistance
- Grand opening
- Growing your business
Additionally, we provide support in:
- Medical education
- A motivated, self-starter
- Totally focused and 100% committed to the business
- A people person
- Communicative – they reach out and ask for advice
- Understands and executes marketing
- Follows the system
- Supportive of other franchisees – team player
- Passion for helping others
- Have family and friends that support their business