JACKSONVILLE, FLA (March 23, 2016)—Every independent agent knows that there are two ways to grow your business:
1. Write more policies and grow organically
2. Acquire another agency
Ken Toney, Agency Owner, Brightway, Heathrow (Fla.) has acquired a Brightway agency in neighboring Altamonte Springs. Toney’s independent agencies, one at 58 Skyline Drive, Suite 1550, Lake Mary, Fla. and the new location at 115 Douglas Avenue, Altamonte Springs, Fla. are now well positioned to become a Central Florida insurance powerhouse.
Toney joins the ranks of Multi-Unit Owners in the Brightway system including:
- Chris Cole, Brightway, Palm Springs (Fla.) and Brightway, Boynton Beach North (Fla.)
- Jim Pihl, Brightway, Mandarin (Fla.) and Brightway, Julington Creek (Fla.)
- Phil Gambrell, Brightway, Pensacola (Fla.) and Brightway, Pace (Fla.)
- Dimitri and Peter Apostle, Brightway, The Dimitri J. Apostle Agency (NC) and Brightway, The Apostle Agency (Mich.)
- Billy Wagner, Brightway, Ponte Vedra Beach (Fla.) and Brightway, Deland (Fla.)
“Our goal is to help each of our Agency Owners reach their potential,” said Brightway President Talman Howard. “Part of the comprehensive support we provide our Agency Owners includes helping them perform due diligence on other agencies they want to acquire and helping them with financing.”
Howard said: “And, with more than one location, you can earn even more. All agencies in the Brightway system enjoy the opportunity to earn up to 100 percent of new business commission as they grow their business; owners of more than one location may earn more commissions even faster.”
In 2015, the company was named the nation’s No. 1 Franchise to Buy by Forbes. Most recently, the company has been named to Franchise Gator’s list of the 50 Fastest Growing Franchises, and was named a Franchise Gator Top 100 Franchise and a Top 100 Best Overall Franchise by FranchiseRankings.com. Brightway is the only independent agency franchise company to be listed in these rankings.