Victory Lane Quick Oil Change - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Victory Lane Quick Oil Change is your entrance into a rock-solid industry with exploding consumer demand. Running your own Victory Lane Quick Oil change franchise can give you the freedom you desire, and the potential rewards are great! Become part of one of the best quick lube franchise opportunities in the United States.
Victory Lane Quick Oil Change
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required||$250,000|
|Total Investment||$129,000 – $312,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Victory Lane Quick Oil Change - Franchise Information
Victory Lane was founded by Derrick and Jane Oxender in 1980 as Pit Stop Quick Lube in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The name was changed to Victory Lane Quick Oil Change when the company began offering franchise sales in 1986. This long history makes Victory Lane the longest operating quick lube franchise in Michigan.
After 30+ years of successful operation, the Oxender’s sold Victory Lane to Justin and Lauren Cialella in July of 2014. At the time of the sale, the Cialella’s were the majority franchisees of the corporation, owning and operating 10 locations in the SE Michigan region.
Put Yourself In VICTORY LANE
If you’ve been looking for the right opportunity to get started in managing your own business, here’s your chance. Victory Lane has a proven model that has worked over and over, and a team that works tirelessly to support the franchisees. There is a lot of opportunity in this industry. If you’ve been thinking about becoming part of it, think Victory Lane.
Victory Lane Quick Oil Change is:
- Recession-proof industry
- Owned by a former Multi-Unit franchisee, not Big Oil
- Only do quick oil changes and preventative maintenance
- New building design (with lowered construction costs)
- Strong corporate support
- Technology rich - VL operating software, on-line training university, consumer app
Here Are 7 Reasons Why!
- Most people are not aware that VICTORY LANE is a ‘NEW’ 39-year old franchise company. That’s right! VICTORY LANE is under ‘NEW OWNERSHIP’. In the summer of 2014, Justin and Lauren Cialella, VICTORY LANE’S largest multi-unit franchisee with 10 units, bought out the original founders and owners of VICTORY LANE.
- In the QOC industry, the majority of franchise companies are owned by BIG OIL companies or large corporations. You can guess where their allegiance lies when they make big decisions. Not many franchisors can say they are owned by a former franchisee.
- At VICTORY LANE, we look out for our franchise owners because we are still in the business as franchise owners (technically they are called company-owned stores). VICTORY LANE operates 19 company-owned locations.
- We are a true quick oil change franchise. We keep things simple for our franchise owners and great for our customers. We are experts in QUICK OIL CHANGES and PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE. We do the basics like; flushes, fills, replacement parts, and leave the costly and time-consuming repairs for others. Our franchisees love the low stress and low headache business model.
- One of the ways VICTORY LANE is building brand awareness and offering their customers premium products, is having a full array of private-label replenishing fluids called VL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS. Franchisees benefit immensely from this new supply source for simplicity and savings that improves their profit margins.
- When it comes to helping our franchisee’s with location and space, we offer a lot of options. We explore and analyze multiple building options, modular construction methods, and offer state-of-the-art environmental choices like zip-pit technology. Most of these options save our owners time and money during the start-up phase.
- For our ‘brand builder’ owners that want to develop multiple locations or an area development, we offer a very attractive discounted franchise fee program.