Tint World - Automotive Styling Centers - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Tint World® Automotive Styling Centers™ is America’s largest and fastest growing automotive accessories and window tinting international franchise, specializing in a wide selection of high-quality products and services.
Tint World - Automotive Styling Centers
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Tint World - Automotive Styling Centers - Franchise Information
WHO WE ARE
TINT WORLD® Automotive Styling Centers™ is America’s largest and fastest growing automotive accessories and window tinting franchise; specializing in window tinting, protective film, vehicle wraps, audio and electronics, security systems, car and truck accessories, wheels, and tires, detailing and ceramic coating, maintenance, repair, and installation services, and Mobile Services™ specializing in marine, residential, and commercial window film, protective coatings, and installation services.
WHAT WE DO
TINT WORLD® was founded in 1982 and grew six company locations in south Florida, and began franchising in 2007 and has become the nation's leading automotive styling and window tinting franchise opportunity, with locations in the United States, Canada, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and worldwide franchise opportunities.
TINT WORLD® has over 100+ locations in the United States and Canada with a target to have 300 store locations open by 2025, and is seeking motivated, like-minded individuals to become part of our family of franchisees who desire to be on the leading edge of growth and income opportunities as we continue scaling our franchise organization growth.
WHY CHOOSE US?
TINT WORLD® developed and grew the franchise system built on proven principles that have been successfully implemented by people from all walks of life. This is possible because TINT WORLD® has invested into one of the most comprehensive pre-opening assistance, training, and ongoing operational support programs in the industry.
TINT WORLD® provides franchise owners with the advantage of a sophisticated business management, marketing, and sales support system. As you look into TINT WORLD®, you will find that there is no better investment with more financial and lifestyle opportunity for success, that requires less time and money – anywhere!
TOP 50% AVERAGE STORE SALES
- $1,048,493 Average Annual Total Revenue*
- $807,320 Average Operating Income*
- 78% Gross Operating Profit Margin*
- $342,458 Average Annual Profit EBITDA*
20% of Stores Annual Total Revenue Exceed 1 and 2 million dollars a year*
- 40+ Years in Business
- 80+ Open Stores
- 50+ Stores in Development
- 4 Countries
- #1 Automotive Franchise Category
TINT WORLD® INDUSTRY GROWTH
TINT WORLD® Automotive Styling Centers™ franchise system provides entrepreneurs the ability to offer approximately 20 service categories ranging from in-store products and accessories installation services, off-site-sales, and installation services to online e-commerce sales with ship-to-store for pick-up and installation services to capture a share of the ever-growing industry markets:
- $433 billion dollars a year Automotive Aftermarket Service market by 2021
- $45.5 billion dollars a year Automotive Performance Accessory market by 2021
- $395 billion dollars a year Automotive Electronics Industry market by 2024
- $15.7 billion dollars a year Window Film Solar & Security market by 2027
TOP AWARD-WINNING FRANCHISE
TINT WORLD® is an award-winning franchise provider of automotive, marine, residential, and commercial services, with locations throughout the United States, Canada, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and worldwide franchise opportunities available.
- Entrepreneur Magazine #1 Automotive Franchise Category, 2021
- Entrepreneur Magazine Top 500 Fastest Growing Franchise, 2013 – 2021
- Entrepreneur Magazine Top 150 Franchise for Veterans, 2019 – 2021
- Franchise Business Review Top 50 Franchise Award, 2017 – 2021
- Franchise Business Review Top Franchises Culture, 2020 – 2021
- Franchise Business Review Top Franchises Satisfaction, 2020 – 2021
- Franchise Grade A+ Best in Class Franchise Award, 2020 – 2021
- Franchise Times Top 200 Franchises, 2016 – 2021
- Franchise Gator Top 100 Franchise, 2014 – 2021
- Inc. 500I5000 Fastest Growing Companies, 2011 – 2021
- FranData FUND Score: 830 and 1# in Category, 2019 – 2021
- Franchise Registry Verified Member, 2019 – 2021
A FULL-SERVICE TURN-KEY FRANCHISE
At TINT WORLD®, we understand that many of our franchisees are not only new to franchising, but TINT WORLD® as well. That's why, since we first started franchising in 2007, we’ve spent the past decade developing and perfecting our superior support system.
As a TINT WORLD® franchisee, you’ll enjoy franchise support in many areas of your business. TINT WORLD® provides continuous business consulting and operational support, plus you’ll benefit from TINT WORLD®’s comprehensive marketing campaigns, which include promotional materials, email campaigns, digital and social media marketing programs, web search engine optimization, and video production to promote business in your area.
TINT WORLD® STARTUP-TRAINING-SUPPORT
- • Financing Assistance
- • Site Selection
- • Lease Negotiation
- • Store Buildout Assistance
- • Advanced Training Program
- 2 weeks classroom at Boca Raton HQ
- 1 week in a TINT WORLD® Center
- Dedicated Business Consultants
- Cloud-Based Business Software Platform
- Full-Service Marketing and Digital Support
- Unmatched Group Buying Power
- High Profit Margins
TINT WORLD® FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES
TINT WORLD® is a rapidly growing franchise that’s looking for motivated, like-minded individuals to become part of our family of franchisees that want to help each other succeed! TINT WORLD® has Territories Available in the USA and Canada with a target of having 300 Stores Open by 2025.
TINT WORLD® Franchise provides entrepreneurial scalability with several franchising options for investment ranges that match your desired income opportunities and lifestyle.
- Single-Store Franchise
- Multi-Store Franchises
- International Master Franchises
TINT WORLD® Ideal candidates come from all walks of life, however those with experience in sales, and management often excel quickly through relationships and people skills. TINT WORLD® is also a great family business; many franchisees engage their husband/wife, and children in the business. TINT WORLD® franchise owners all have certain things in common such as:
- Desire to be on the leading edge of growth and income opportunities
- Passion for providing their clients the highest level of service
- Desire to operate in a clean, high-tech work atmosphere
- Having an automotive background is not required
THE TINT WORLD® FRANCHISE LIFESTYLE
The TINT WORLD® franchise gives franchisees an opportunity to build their business around their personal lives, with little to no outside necessary travel. As a TINT WORLD® franchisee you’ll get to work with many different vehicles and clients (people love their cars/trucks), offering the hottest brands, and the latest automotive accessories, mobile technologies, and custom auto styling solutions.
- Family-friendly business
- Regular daytime hours
- Casual business dress code
- Desirable products & services
- Professional customer services
- Clean and safe work environment
- Providing good jobs to good people
- Building a future for you and your family
- Opportunity for strong community involvement
- And you’ll always drive the coolest cars
RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS
TINT WORLD® has been a recession-proof business is an industry that is usually not being impacted by a decline in the economy. Everyone needs automotive and home services, even when finances are tight, because maintenance and repairs will always be needed. During a recession, people tend to hang onto their current cars longer, and businesses specializing in automotive aftermarket services and repair benefit.
TINT WORLD® is an essential business according to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, essential businesses are those who conduct a range of operations and services that are typically essential to continue critical infrastructure operations. Critical infrastructure is a large, umbrella term encompassing sectors from energy to defense to agriculture.
- FDD Item 19 (Earning Guidance Provided)
- Absent Ownership Available
- Master Franchise Referrals Accepted
- 3 Employees Required
- VetFran Program (Veteran Discount 10% off Franchise Fee*)
- SBA Approved
- Includes Advanced Training Program, Airfare and Lodging Described in FDD
*This information appears in the Tint World® Franchise Disclosure Document 2021 Item 19, your results will vary depending on how well you faithfully follow the franchise system.