Scenthound - The Clean Dog Revolution - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Scenthound is a new concept in the $95M pet industry being the first wellness-focused membership-model grooming franchise. While most groomers focus on cuts, we focus on a traditionally underserved market: the 80% of dogs that don’t need stylized haircuts—instead focusing on a routine care schedule. Learn more about the cost and facts now!
Scenthound - The Clean Dog Revolution
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Scenthound - The Clean Dog Revolution - Franchise Information
Welcome to the First Wellness-Focused, Membership-Based Dog Grooming Franchise!
In an industry that primarily pays attention to haircuts, Scenthound is breaking down barriers to overall dog wellness, in a supportive and compassionate atmosphere, to provide the best possible service to our clients, and their humans.
Scenthound has created a concept that customers can rely on for all their routine dog care needs—basic cuts, skin, coat, ears, nails and teeth.
U.S. Pet Consumers spend $95M annual on their loved ones including the 90M dogs—it is a large business. We provide a lower-cost, membership model and resistant to technological changes (Amazon is not replacing pet services) or economic downturns (we still spend money on our pets).
Why Choose Scenthound?
Scenthound is unique in the dog grooming industry focusing on the overall health of the dogs.
Scenthound has unprecedented market potential because it serves an historically underserved market: the 80% of dogs that don’t need stylized haircuts. That said, our services are designed to improve the health and longevity of ALL dogs through a routine care schedule in five core areas of maintenance: Skin, Coat, Ears, Nails and Teeth.
The low cost but high profit membership-based recurring revenue model is amplified with "as-needed" add on services—nail grinding, barber-style haircuts, facial scrubs, etc.—& products to maintain health between visits.
- No other model concentrates on overall dog wellness.
- Recession proof and Amazon-Resistant.
- $95B U.S. Pet Industry continues to grow year after year.
- Can be owner operated or passively run.
- NO PET EXPERIENCE required.
- High Profit Potential–Strong Item 19 Earnings Claim.
- Early-in advantage for territory availability.
- Entrepreneur 2020 Franchise of the Future designation.
- Our community-driven approach creates a strong customer base.
- The membership-based business model keeps customers coming back, creating recurring revenue.
- Membership also makes scheduling and rebooking easy.
- Small staff, protected territory, SBA approved
- Limited real estate requirements (1,000-1,200 sq feet)
- Our services are designed for all dogs, not just those that need cuts.
- It’s scientifically proven that dogs make us happier, healthier people.
With Scenthound, dogs get the routine care that they need, dog parents get a simple program to keep their care schedule on track, and franchisees get to be a part of a blossoming change in the way we all treat and care for our dogs.
OUR SUPERIOR BUSINESS MODEL IN ACTION:
- The Membership - Parents choose a membership option that works for their budget and their schedule, keeping their dog’s health on track and building a strong customer relationship through repeat business.
- The Scent Check - After each visit, we give parents a six-point evaluation that helps educate them on their dog’s overall health. Our genuine compassion for their pups creates loyalty with our customers.
- The Convenient Locations - We actively place our Scenters in errand-intensive retail parks, with busy, frequented anchor stores. Our customers get convenience and our franchisees get greater business potential.
We’re Passionate About Pups
We started this business because we honestly care about every dog we meet. We know that dogs are happiest when they’re clean and healthy, and we know, from experience in the industry, that dogs don’t always get the basic care they need. We saw an opportunity to change that and we jumped on it.
Training And Support
Scenthound is a hands-on company, and we’re looking for franchisees who share that spirit. We provide extensive training in one of our Jupiter, Florida, locations, teaching franchisees how to best care for our fluffy customers.
We also provide comprehensive ongoing support on everything from employee training to locating and attending community events. We’re one big pack, after all, and we want each of our franchisees to have the best opportunity to be a positive force in the lives of dogs and their humans.
Ready to pursue a business with a passion for pups? We’re ready to hear from you.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION NOW!