Russo's New York Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen - Texas - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Russo’s is a unique chef inspired franchise concept taking the industry by storm. Russo’s offers diverse menu options that cater to every taste & that use only the freshest ingredients. Whether it’s pizzas, pastas, salads, soups or deserts, we cater to a variety of menu offerings. Russo’s is an award winning brand with exceptional performance.
Russo's New York Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen - Texas
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$200,000|
|Net Worth Required||$1,000,000|
|Total Investment||$451,350 – $1,495,500|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Houston, TX|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States, Canada, India, United Kingdom and other countries
Russo's New York Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen - Texas - Franchise Information
Next Generation Pizza and Italian Franchise – Russo’s New York Pizzeria
A Fast-Casual Pizza and Italian Franchise
What’s our secret? Simple. We use fresh, quality ingredients.
That’s what Russo’s has been all about for more than 30 years. Our family recipes, which are over 100 years old, incorporate a custom blend of spices and proprietary ingredients. We make our pizza dough fresh daily. And to make a true New York-style crust, you need the right flour. Our pizza sauce is made fresh, too, from our traditional family recipe formulated for Russo’s, with tomatoes grown in California, topped with 100% mozzarella cheese from a Wisconsin dairy farm. Real ingredients, nothing packaged.
The enjoyment is real at Russo’s. Real ingredients, real opportunity for an enterprising franchisee to cultivate a devoted clientele.
Why Choose Us?
Why is Russo’s is the best new pizza franchise?
Russo’s has a franchisee friendly organizational philosophy. Our mission statement is, if it isn’t fresh, don’t serve it, is the Russo Family Promise.
- Chef Russo is first generation Italian, and every menu item is unique made with premium ingredients serving authentic New York style brick oven pizza.
- We use fresh, natural, non-GMO, high-quality ingredients all baked to perfection in brick ovens.
- Our menu was developed by chef Russo using Family recipes from Naples and Sicily.
- We provide excellent support and quick ramp up time to start building your business.
- Our restaurants are designed not only for great food, but also with an open kitchen concept with an upscale design.
How Much Can I Make?
Russo’s has outranked PMQs chain store average for pizza chains, ranking above average for pizza chains in the industry. Franchise Times lists Russo's on the 2018 Top 200+ Franchise list.
Gross Sales of Franchised Owned Restaurants
- Highest Volume Store - $2,026,774
- Average Volume Store -$988,401
- Median Volume Store - $931,856
- Lowest Volume Store - $553,360
- Percent of Stores Above Average - 40%
Four Revenue Opportunities With Russo’s
Income streams flow together. The pizza industry is teeming with opportunity and room for innovation. However, before plunging in, you need to fully analyze the different profit segments of the fast-casual market.
- Sit-Down Dining - Our classic pizzerias serve fresh, made-to-order pizza, pasta, and salads, allowing customers to experience the traditional New York pizzeria® feel, but still at a reasonable price.
- Delivery - Pizza delivery services allow customers to call in or, increasingly, place their orders online. Traditionally, this is a key service to most popular pizza franchises, but what differentiates us is our full menu in addition to pizza, which increases overall sales.
- Take Out - Approximately 20% to 45% of our customers prefer takeout, making this service the most popular and profitable, offering the same quick convenience as delivery, but minus the tip.
- Catering - We offer full-service catering for events large and small, corporate or private. Let our serving staff take the pressure off, so you can relax and enjoy the occasion. We offer a full menu of Italian specialties, or we can customize a buffet for a less formal setting.
What Makes Pizza Franchises Successful?
- Pizza is a $45 billion dollar industry that makes up a little over 15 percent of all restaurants in the US.
- Over 90 percent of Americans eat at least one pizza per month which is about 350 slices per second!
- Almost 70% of families with children dine together - their choice is pizza.
Who are we looking for?
- A sound background in business development
- A willingness to be hands-on in the running of your business
- The ability to work independently within the structure of the Russo brand
- A well-established network of local partners, authorities, and opinion leaders
- Good standing within the community
- A track record of maintaining a successful business
- Net worth minimum: $750,000
- Minimum cash-on-hand: $200,000
- Good credit standing
- Have capital to invest or access to third-party financing
- Initial investment starts at: $450,000
Russo's New York Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen - Texas Video(s)