Openworks Commercial Cleaning - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
OpenWorks is a full-service commercial cleaning company that excels and thrives on the spirit of entrepreneurship supported by strong management systems. Their business model is unique because it takes a comprehensive approach to helping franchisees meet the challenges of operating their businesses.
Openworks Commercial Cleaning
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$9,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Openworks Commercial Cleaning - Franchise Information
An OpenWorks Franchise…There Is A Difference
Founded in 1983, OpenWorks is a full-service commercial cleaning company that excels and thrives on the spirit of entrepreneurship supported by strong management systems. OpenWorks cleaning franchise business model is unique because it takes a comprehensive approach to helping franchisees meet the challenges of operating their businesses.
Specifically, with an OpenWorks franchise you can expect:
- A Franchise system that is catered towards growth oriented entrepreneurs - Franchises are only awarded to qualified individuals who are serious about building their business and not just looking for a part-time opportunity.
- Focus on larger customers – OpenWorks focuses its sales efforts on larger accounts (over US $2,000 a month in billing).
- Full service training and continuing education – OpenWorks takes training and education very seriously because we believe that it results in superior, more personalized service, which is what we're all about and what our customers expect.
- Training - All franchisees are required to complete an initial training program that covers all facets of commercial cleaning, safety, supervision and chemical/equipment usage. This also includes basic managerial and business training as well as all aspects of floor care and facility maintenance.
- Education - Through an integrated advanced training program in management, customer service, recruiting, supervision and safety, an OpenWorks franchisee becomes a full-fledged facility services contractor.
- Emphasis on technology and efficiency - OpenWorks uses its own proprietary management information systems designed to drive administrative efficiency. It also provides customers the ability to view their facilities service records, billing and work orders online via the customer extranet.
Experience You Can Count On
With more than 1,500 clients in over 30-million square feet of office space, OpenWorks is a leading commercial cleaning company that from its very origins has relied on its entrepreneurial, "can-do" spirit to become an innovator in the commercial cleaning industry.
Helping Our Franchisees Achieve Their Dreams
Industry experts, knowledgeable management and a successful business model support our network of commercial cleaning service providers. Success comes from guiding and training our service delivery associates in all facets of owning and operating OpenWorks' business, as well as providing the strength of our management expertise and back-office business functions.
We are looking for franchisees including ones located in but not limited to the following:
- Kansas City, KS
- Los Angeles
- New York / New Jersey
- San Antonio
- San Diego
- San Francisco
OpenWorks now offers financing too!
Minimum Liquid Capital Required: $9,000
"Before becoming an OpenWorks franchisee, I was a Senior Executive for a very large private corporation. Making the decision to own my own business re-energized my life. During my investigation of opportunities, OpenWorks was presented as a professional, forward-thinking company with many talented employees. Their desire to seek and support franchisees with a business background and a desire to grow and become successful with OpenWorks fit perfectly with my ambitions to become very large and prosperous in the commercial cleaning service industry. I was impressed by OpenWorks' level of support and training and their commitment to provide accounts and opportunities to grow rapidly. OpenWorks is a company dedicated to superior customer service and this focus is apparent at all levels. They have lived up to every commitment made. The commercial cleaning business is not glamorous, but it has great opportunities for the entrepreneur who is willing to work. OpenWorks is an outstanding partner. I highly recommend them to anyone." W. Kenneth Chaffee - Franchisee since 2000,
"I've been in the business for fifteen years. I know it inside and out. Ironically, I wasn't able to see significant growth until I used OpenWorks' systems and business philosophy. They focused on my business objectives — which is something I wasn't able to do on my own." Chris Jones — Franchisee since 1998,
"I was able to rely on OpenWorks to supply me with customers from the get-go. This has been a huge help because it has kept me from being distracted by any direct sale efforts. So, my time is spent on the business, not on looking for customers." Keith Estes — Franchisee since 1990,
Military & Veteran Promotions
Veterans receive 10% off total cost of franchise