Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Maaco is North America’s Bodyshop, franchised with over 500 owner operators. We celebrate extraordinary brand recognition and 46 years without any national competition. Our unprecedented and continued operational support positions candidates from all walks of life, including those with no automotive experience, to thrive in our system.
Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$150,000|
|Net Worth Required||$350,000|
|# of Existing Units||500|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting - Franchise Information
Maaco, the leader in the $43 billion automotive paint and collision industry, offers a unique and rewarding opportunity to all of its franchise owners. With over 40 years of automotive experience, Maaco welcomes franchisees into a family with a tradition for automotive excellence. Join the Maaco family today and align yourself with a successful business that continues to see year-over-year growth and has dedicated itself to being #1 in its industry.
Features of Maaco
- #1 auto appearance service provider
- No automotive experience necessary
- Great hours: M-F 8am-5pm
- Instant brand recognition
- No national competition
- Recession-resistant business
- 46 years of experience.
- Expanded "cosmollision" service will open new markets & greater revenue
Support and Training
- 3 weeks of intensive management training at Maaco Headquarters
- No automotive experience necessary!
- We teach you everything you need to know, from learning the phone track to managing the production flow and sales.
- 3+ weeks of on-the-job training for both you and your employees. We help you:
- Interview and train your initial crew
- Bring customers through the door and learn how to manage them
Training & Support
3 weeks at Maaco headquarters