Lemon Tree Family Salons - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Lemon Tree is Your Family Hair Salon®. We provide affordable, high-quality salon services and products for every family member. We offer a full range of salon services including cutting and styling, blowouts, smoothing, color services and more. From a child's first haircut to services for seniors, we care for the entire family’s hair care needs.
Lemon Tree Family Salons
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Lemon Tree Family Salons - Franchise Information
About Lemon Tree
Lemon Tree is “Your Family Hair Salon”. We provide affordable, high-quality salon services and products for your convenience, using only brand name professional salon products such as Paul Mitchell®.
Lemon Tree Family Salon franchise locations offer a full range of professional salon services – including cutting and styling, blowouts, smoothing and color services. Whether it’s a child’s first haircut or services for seniors, Lemon Tree takes care of all your family hair care services.
Why Lemon Tree?
There are many reasons to own a Lemon Tree Family Salon business. Some of our franchise owners love the deep ties they create with their communities. Some of our owners love the lifestyle this business affords them, with our semi-absentee ownership model. And of course, some of our owners love the fact that the investment required to open a Lemon Tree salon is markedly lower than any other salon franchise.
- LOW COST - For the last 40 years, the Lemon Tree management team have been focused on figuring out how to reduce the initial investment required to open a Lemon Tree Salon, without hindering revenue potential. We are now the most affordable salon franchise of our kind.
- FLEXIBILITY & GROWTH - When you combine lower start-up costs, with high revenue and profitability, you put yourself in a position to be able to grow your business quickly. At Lemon Tree, we are looking to award franchises to those individuals who want to reinvest their profits into additional salons.
- OWNER FREEDOM - At Lemon Tree, many of our franchise owners operate their business in an absentee fashion. Meaning, you can keep your day-job and employ a great manager. Others franchise owners love to work in the day-to-day of the business and do it on a full-time basis in order to maximize profitability. The choice is yours!
- SIMPLE & SCALABLE - When you combine lower start-up costs, with high revenue and profitability, you put yourself in a position to be able to grow your business quickly.
- OUTSTANDING UNIT ECONOMICS - We would encourage you to investigate some of the other salon franchise models. You will find that our revenues are significantly higher than most. We believe that this is because of our strong support system. At Lemon Tree, you are not just a number, you are a valued member of our franchise family. We genuinely care, and fight for your success.
Lemon Tree Business Model
Our business model proves that if you are hyper-focused on providing a high quality service, willing to price it fairly and deliver exceptional customer service, you will be successful. The proof for this premise is our track record of success. We invite you to research the economics of our business model in comparison to other family hair salons out there, and come to that determination yourself. As you progress through our haircut franchise education process you will have the opportunity to speak directly with our franchise owners, who can provide you more detailed (and much more exciting!) information on their business financials.
Incredible Demand in the Industry
The salon industry is one of the few industries that is recession-resistant. Regardless of the economic times, clients will need to get their hair cut and colored. Other industries are being disrupted overnight by technology and the rapid growth of online businesses. However, hair care services will never be disrupted by digital.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are now looking to bring in new hair salon franchise owners to the Lemon Tree franchise family! To be successfully awarded a franchise, you should want to build a trusted brand in your community. You should be a leader who your team is excited to follow. You should want to focus on running a business, not cutting hair. You should be excited to grow your business into multiple salons. And family should mean the world to you, just like it does to us. If this sounds like you, learn more about our hair salon franchise!