Kennedy's Barber Club - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
We believe Kennedy’s Barber Club is a great start for a new Franchisee. With a straight forward business model, and a simple revenue and expense model, it is a simple and profitable first franchise venture whether or not you plan to lead your Kennedy’s team on a daily basis or lead as an absentee owner.
Kennedy's Barber Club
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Total Investment||$156,300 – $271,950|
Available In These States:
Kennedy's Barber Club - Franchise Information
What is Kennedy's?
Kennedy's Barber Club offers the finest haircuts for men, the lost art of straight-razor shaves, and a modern selection of grooming products. Kennedy's is reminiscent of your father’s barbershop and is sure to become your favorite sanctuary to relax and finally enjoy an experience every man deserves.
Today, our clubs provide memberships with a place to network, relax, wind-down, enjoy the big game, host a meeting and of course all while enjoying an unmatched grooming experience.
How is Kennedy's Barber Club Franchise Different?
Everybody wins at Kennedy's Barber Club. Our members enjoy the comfort of knowing that they will consistently look their best by choosing to have their haircut weekly, without any additional costs. In addition, our members have a place to call their own; a place where they can feel comfortable networking, meeting like-minded people, holding a business meeting or simply relaxing.
Our membership levels give everyone the opportunity to belong, some of our members love our signature straight-razor shave membership and never shave at home (can you imagine?). Our family membership allows Moms and Dads to share the Kennedy’s experience with their children, while adding great value to the family budget. Our highly-trained barbers will ensure that, your children look and feel their best everyday by teaching superior grooming techniques that will follow them all the way into adulthood.
Benefits of Our Membership Model
- Rapid break-even
- Replacement Income
- Strong residual income
- People who perceive themselves as Members spend at least twice as much as customers
- People who perceive themselves as Members typically patronize the business more frequently
- Membership stabilizes owner income
- Members are more likely to refer new customers
- Your Equity - Membership makes your business more valuable and more saleable
A Day in the Life of a Franchisee
- Owner/Operator - Our owner operator franchisees will lead a group of grooming professionals and membership sales consultants while also hosting members in a productive and exciting environment. As the owner operator, our franchisee will have the opportunity to host and network with club members on a daily basis. The owner operator will lead our grooming consultants and membership sales consultants into a successful performance model appropriate for the brand.
- Absentee Owner - Our absentee franchisees usually rely on a quality general management team to carry out and deliver all necessary operational procedures. The absentee owner directs the general manager by using performance and membership models to set goals for staff.
If you are ready to make a change within the next three months, please request information and one of our team members will call you right away.
Success was in the numbers! Within the first 10 days of being open, the location saw 49 recurring members. A month later, it was up to 100 recurring members. Another month later, it reached 149 recurring members. People were really liking and embracing the idea because no one had ever heard of a membership-based barbershop. When I hit 100 recurring members by the fifth or sixth week, and the number of members continued to grow, I knew I’d be successful. Marc Oren, Westfield, NJ
I had been looking for a franchise opportunity for a while and when I found Kennedy’s, I loved the simplicity. The concept of a high-end barber shop accompanied by the idea of having a membership makes us truly unique. Knowing that there is always a support team behind the franchisees is essential and Kennedy’s certainly brings that to the table. David Solomon, Delray Beach
All of our services at Kennedy’s are great and I really appreciate getting to know each customer while working with a great staff. Paul Norris, Baldwin Park
Kennedy’s All-American Barber Club is reminiscent of what a barbershop used to be. For me, the concept of getting a world class haircut in a high-end environment was extremely appealing and desirable. The potential of the new management team is incredibly exciting and we are eager to see what the future holds. I would have to say that our haircuts and straight-razor shaves are the key services we provide . It is definitely my favorite experience! Jarrod Manfno, Ridgefield, CT