ISI Elite Training - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
ISI Elite Training is a boutique fitness franchise using their signature 50-minute coach-led athletic-based training (ABT) workouts.ISI Elite Training is looking for both owner/operators and multi-unit semi-absentee owners and offers an industry low franchise fee and overall investment.
ISI Elite Training
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
ISI Elite Training - Franchise Information
ISI sessions are led by energetic and certified coaches as they take members through a fast-paced training session, burning up to 1,000 calories in 50 minutes. Our athletic based training (ABT) accommodates all fitness levels and ages 11+.
One family, only goal. We believe in community, we sweat together, we suffer together, we finish together, we are strong together.
- 50 minute high-energy functional group training that caters to all fitness levels
- Community and family-based atmosphere, including kids' rooms
- Low equipment and maintenance costs
- Industry high retention rates, 94.5%
- Unparalleled marketing and operational support
- Proprietary sales/pre-sales process
What Is In An ISI?
- 2,400-3,600 SQFT
- Item 7: Equipment/ FF&E package $22,000-$47,500
- Equipment layout maximizes available space based on member usage patterns
- Kids Room & community based atmosphere
Our Experienced Leadership
We are firm believers in surrounding ourselves with those that are constantly challenging us and leveraging each other's strengths. Together we have over 100 years of combined experience in franchising; including but not limited to, client acquisition, real estate & project management, hospitality, marketing and fitness of course!
Training and Support
Support, this is one of the main reasons you would want to invest into a franchise. We have aligned great strategic partners and internal team members to support you in every step of your franchising journey with:
- Project Management
- Build out
- Location & Lease Negotiation
- Vendor Relations
- Marketing Material
- How To Market
- Execution Of Systems
- Building Culture & Community
- Social Media Management
Our Ideal Candidate
- Those who are passionate about building community and culture
- Those willing and motivated to manage their business and KPI metrics
- Have a desire to be a brand champion and ambassador for ISI
Your success will depend on your willingness to execute and learn the ISI systems you will be trained on, and the amount of time and effort you devote to your team and the business.
The reason you franchise is so that you can have a team behind you who knows the way and shows the way. A team that has experience, a system, and a standard in which they stand behind to help elevate you as a small business owner and leader.