A New Business. A New Lifestyle. A New Future
Own your own property management company in the Disney or Gulf Coast area of Florida specializing in vacation rentals. Begin with 15 properties to manage (included in the purchase price) and get assistance to grow the number of homes to 25, 35, 50 or more. When you are ready, increase earnings by promoting vacation rentals through your own web site or via other marketing initiatives. And once your business is operating smoothly consider acquiring a real estate license and "hanging" it with our affiliated real estate company. Sell real estate to and for the plethora of absentee owners as well as vacationers in the area. Become a vibrant part of the thriving Florida tourist industry.
IPG Franchising, Inc.
Why Should I Consider Buying An IPG Franchise?
- This opportunity will appeal to an extremely wide audience including those US residents seeking to relocate to a warmer climate! For any non US residents , Purchasing an IPG franchise provides the opportunity for you and your family to apply for an E-2 investors Visa, entitling you to live and work in the USA.
- As an IPG franchisee you will manage and rent out Florida vacation homes - detached homes, town homes, or condominiums.
- Managing a vacation home can involve the following: cleaning, vacuuming, and washing the linens etc (in between guests' stays), maintaining the yard (garden), cleaning the pool, and all the general tasks that would be needed to help keep someone’s property in tip-top condition.
- You can subcontract with someone to do the work for you, or employ suitable individuals to work for your company. This then means you can sit back, and watch over everyone to make sure they are doing their jobs correctly whilst living in the warm Florida sunshine.
- Over 50,000,000 tourists visit Orlando, Florida every year, any of which could become your next rental customers!
- Each franchisee is encouraged and assisted to expand their property portfolio from targeting some of the 25,000 vacation homes in the central Florida area.
- Financial projections for outlets in both Central Florida and Gulf Coast locations are contained within our FDD. This will be made available to suitably interested and qualified prospects.
**This advertisement and the accompanying materials are only intended for viewing by legal residents of certain States of the United States of America and legal residents of the United Kingdom, Canada and South America. This advertisement and its accompanying materials shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A. Requests for additional information and submissions of application forms by residents of excluded states in response to this advertisement will not be considered/responded to. Without limiting the foregoing, this advertisement and the accompanying materials are expressly not intended for viewing or use by residents of, and no franchises are intended to be offered in, the States of California, Indiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Dakota or Washington. This advertisement, the accompanying materials , and any responses to this advertisement (whether by submission of an application for a franchise by a viewer of this advertisement or otherwise) should not be construed as an offer for sale of a franchise to any such viewer of this advertisement – such offer and sale being solely within the discretion of IPG Franchising, Inc. and subject to subsequent offer and disclosure documentation, including IPG Franchising, Inc.’s Franchise Disclosure Document.