Global Cost Management Consultancy
Expense Reduction Analysts, (ERA), is looking for achievers, successful, white-collar professionals, who are comfortable speaking to C-Suite leaders. Our candidates must be ambitious, coachable, patient, and self-assured. There is no analytical, in-depth sales, or accounting experience needed.
Most top performing franchisees at ERA were middle managers, executive-level professionals, or owners of successful businesses. ERA is seeking franchisees who have the passion to help companies by working on diverse projects with a team of dedicated professionals. Franchisees who are long-term focused and have a strong desire to succeed.
- Trusted business advisor consultants with an interest in customer acquisition and business development
- Highly motivated and ambitious individuals with a strong desire to join a trusted and proven professional services consultancy
- Business professionals skilled in B2B client acquisition and relationship management at the C-Level
- Leaders across all industries who want to be a part of a national and global team of business professionals
Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) provides purchasing and supply management expertise to businesses across all industry sectors. ERA helps client organizations reduce ongoing business expenses, including indirect expense categories such as those for printing, freight, telecommunications, office supplies, insurance and much more. ERA has completed tens of thousands of cost-saving projects worldwide with thousands of organizations. Typical clients have annual revenues between $20M - $250M.
Our franchisees come from extremely diverse backgrounds, but almost all of them have extensive business expertise. The franchisee’s role in the business is to act as the Trusted Business Advisor to their executive level clients. A drive to grow the business and an ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, and other ERA consultants are the key ingredients for success.
ERA operates its entire network in a transparent and open information sharing manner. We leverage risk by accepting the financial upfront investment, i.e. if the franchisee generates savings, then the franchisee keeps 50% of the savings for the duration of the contract. If there are no savings generated, then the client owes nothing. Needless to say, we are very good at finding savings; and extra profit for the client.
- Low Investment
- No inventory or overhead
- Global brand
- Proven success
- Employees not required
- Prospective clients from any industry
- No need for industry specific experience
- Powerful global network of franchisees
- Excellent long term relationships with vendors & Colleagues
- History of successful case studies
- Large database of benchmark information at your fingertips
- Knowledge Management Software platform ties together essential functions of the business
Opportunities abound in every North American Market. Currently all top 100 Market Areas have franchise opportunities available. No need for a territory check.
Keys to the Sale
A consulting or finance background is not necessary. What is necessary is the ability to engage with executive level decision makers and build professional relationships based on trust, integrity, and delivered results. ERA’s Trusted Business Advisor methodology produces numerous category engagements per client and significant savings in approximately 9 out of 10 cost categories.
- By implementing cost savings
projects rather than simply making recommendations, franchisees generate far more savings than a client would experience on a typical time and rate project.
- By leveraging the broad expertise of
the global ERA franchise network, a franchisee is able to earn fees on projects with their clients, way beyond their individual expertise.
- Franchisees have the ability to maximize their time and skill set by joint venturing with other franchisees on a project.
Contact us to learn more about Expense Reduction Analysts.