DriveKindness - Food Delivery - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Be a driving force of positive change in your community. With over 336 territories sold within its FIRST year of operations, DriveKindness is now franchising across the U.S. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
DriveKindness - Food Delivery
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
DriveKindness - Food Delivery - Franchise Information
What Is DriveKindness?
Due to the events of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve been thrust into a new normal that has caused the use of delivery apps like UberEats, DoorDash, and Grubhub to surge. It’s a great time to own a third-party food delivery service...but is it a great time to be a locally-owned restaurant, a delivery driver, or a customer getting hit with all those surcharges?
While those questions may be of little consequence to some competitor delivery companies, that’s where we’re different. Our Franchise Owners are committed to managing a team that delivers much more than just food- they’re leading an effort to provide a better value for everyone involved in the delivery process, from restaurant owners to drivers to the customers themselves.
2020 is the year to invest in a DriveKindness franchise- here’s why:
- Earn Restaurant Revenue (Without the Headaches)- For a fraction of the cost to open a restaurant franchise, you can serve all the restaurants and customers in your region as a DriveKindness Franchise Owner- all for an investment starting at just $70K!
- Own a Piece of the Pie- How sure are we that DriveKindness is the next big name in third-party food delivery? We’re giving our first 20 Franchise Owners .25% ownership of our parent franchisor company. That’s right- you can not only own a franchise but also be part-owner of DriveKindness Corporate!
- Own a Scalable Business- Our home-based business model, minimal staffing requirements, and low initial investment all add up to a franchise that was made for easy scalability. Multi-unit Franchise Owners can build an empire, serving as the face of DriveKindness in their community!
- Surging Demand- With the pandemic far from over, restaurants are still relying on delivery revenue to stay afloat. Meanwhile, the big 4 delivery companies are charging up tp 30% for their services! Our lower fees give DriveKindness owners a competitive advantage to capitalize on the skyrocketing demand for third-party delivery while supporting local restaurant owners!
- Literally “Drive Kindness”- Wouldn’t it be amazing to be part of something that gives back to your community? As a DriveKindness Franchise Owner, you’ll not only be spreading positivity to restaurants and customers in your area by keeping costs lower than the competition, but you’ll also have an opportunity to give back to local food banks.
If you’re looking for a career path that makes you feel like you’ve done something good every day, DriveKindness is the franchise opportunity for you! We’re currently awarding franchise opportunities across the United States.
Why Choose Us?
Imagine waking up every morning and knowing that the business you own and operate has a direct impact on restaurant owners, delivery drivers, and hungry customers in your area. As a DriveKindness Franchise Owner, you can feel good knowing you’re making a difference while earning a profit. Here are some other perks of “driving kindness” in your community:
- Set yourself up for impressive potential returns without taking money away from your partner restaurants, drivers, or customers- with over 40,000 deliveries a month on average, our low, flat delivery rate adds up!
- Break into the restaurant industry without the costs of opening a restaurant! Own a home-based business for a low investment starting at just $70K!
- As a founding partner in the DriveKindness franchise, you get the opportunity to own a percentage of our parent company- that’s how big we’re confident this is going to be!
- Keep up with skyrocketing demand for food delivery services, and attract more customers with low rates that significantly undercut the competition- with 44 million users in 2020, an estimated 60 million people will be ordering through third-party apps by 2023!
- (Literally) drive kindness by helping local restaurants, giving back to your community, and giving your neighbors a better, more affordable way to get food delivered.
Training And Support
Our corporate support team is here for you every step of the way as you prepare to “DriveKindness” in your community! Here’s what you can expect as a DriveKindness Franchise Owner:
- Training- Over 11.5 classroom hours and 20 hours on-the-job, we cover all processes and procedures necessary to operate a successful DriveKindness franchise.
- Ongoing Support- In addition to hands-on support directly from our Founder, new Franchise Owners will receive 5 days of on-site training from a corporate team member immediately before and after their business launches.
- Marketing Support- Through our marketing campaigns focused on positive messaging and giving back to the community we help Owners find and recruit restaurants who are interested in using DriveKindness.
With over 40 years of experience in the restaurant industry, our Founder Rene Prats first gained notoriety in the restaurant scene as the youngest General Manager for Tony Roma’s, as well as a top Franchise Owner at Rally’s Hamburgers, Luther’s BBQ and Papa John’s. At one point, he owned and oversaw 300 restaurants! Recently, Rene decided to take a step back from ownership and channel his passion for the industry into restaurant consulting and design.
As a multi-unit Franchise Owner who had pioneered the concept of charging a delivery fee at his Papa John’s locations, Rene knew that offering reliable, affordable food delivery was a frequent headache for restaurant owners. This conundrum became all the more apparent during COVID-19, as he watched third-party delivery apps nickel-and-dime restaurants to the point of bankruptcy, at a time when delivery was a must in order to remain in business.
Wishing to protect the industry that had done so much for him over the years, Rene’s personal motto, “Stay humble and stay hungry,” motivated him to create a third-party delivery business geared toward helping restaurants, drivers, and the end consumer. He developed DriveKindness, a company dedicated to giving back to the community and “driving kindness” everywhere the business goes.
Currently, DriveKindess is one of the fastest-growing franchise companies in the country,
awarding 336 territories in less than 90 days! So while the DriveKindness story is just beginning,
Rene’s story of supporting the industry he loves continues to live on.
Are you interested in spreading positive vibes, supporting local businesses, and generally driving kindness in your community? You may be exactly the franchise investor we’re looking for if:
- You’re a tech-savvy self-starter who possesses business acumen (though it’s not necessary to have any sales or restaurant industry experience!)
- You’re personable and outgoing, with a strong desire to make a positive difference by literally driving kindness to the people in your community!
- You’ve got a pioneer spirit and love the idea of being the FIRST DriveKindness Franchise Owner in your corner of the world!
Think you may be a good fit as a Franchise Owner? Let’s talk!
DriveKindness - Food Delivery Video