1-800-STRIPER - Parking Lot Striping - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
We can’t wait to get started helping you ready your 1-800-STRIPER franchise for business! 1-800-STRIPER has been providing expert parking lot striping services since 1999. Our commitment to you is as strong as our dedication to our customers. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
1-800-STRIPER - Parking Lot Striping
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required||$150,000|
|Total Investment||$97,275 – $205,652|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
1-800-STRIPER - Parking Lot Striping - Franchise Information
Welcome to 1-800-STRIPER
We offer step-by-step support from our experienced leadership team, initial and ongoing training and education programs, and innovative relationship-building with vendors with the potential for access to national accounts. If you are looking to start your own business or convert a current one, choose a
1-800-STRIPER franchise opportunity and all the benefits that go with our reputable, established systems. We promise to work every day to help you reach your professional goals!
Benefits of Franchising
- Bottom Line - There is a low-cost investment particularly due to low initial staffing needs and combined with a home-based office. We also offer equipment and supplies to our franchisees at discounted prices that are not available to independent business owners.
- Walk the Line - With field visits from our Operations team, we work with you to help you optimize your business and drive your bottom line, regardless of where you are in the ownership cycle.
- Timeline - 1-800-STRIPER has developed, transformed and improved its business processes over the years based on results. This means that you’re not having to start from scratch or read between the lines when challenges arise. Over the past twenty years 1-800-STRIPER has been painting the road to business success.
- Drop Us a Line - We’ll make sure that no call goes unanswered. Our national call center is ready to take those calls to offer a friendly voice on the other end of the line and make sure you aren’t losing a potential customer when you can’t get to the phone. Our corporate 1-800 number is tied into a national call center and dispatched to the appropriate territory.
- Draw the Line - Knowing how to stripe effectively and efficiently starts with proper training and the 1-800-STRIPER operation’s team are industry pros that know how to make parking lots look good, function well and most importantly safe.
- Stay in Line - From the very first day your business coach will be available to help you with any questions you may have. From budgets, staffing, training or any other operational issue. We want you to succeed.
Q: What experience do I need to have to become a 1-800-STRIPER franchise owner?
A: We seek franchise owners who are interested in the building maintenance, paving, striping or service industries. A good design-eye is needed to visualize and create efficient parking and pedestrian line designs. Franchise owners need to be personable, professional and able to create relationships with partnerships in their communities. Any qualified individual eager to start their own business, operate it from home, and follow our well-developed and proprietary systems is encouraged to learn more about the programs and start-up packages we offer.
Q: What is provided as part of the 1-800-STRIPER franchise system?
A: Ten days of initial franchise training will be provided for up to three individuals in Rochester, New York or other designated location. Our team will send at least one representative to assist you with onsite training for up to three days during the first 60 days that you are open for business. Our team is available for ongoing assistance on everything from equipment to operations to marketing. There are ample opportunities for ongoing industry education as well. Franchise owners will benefit from startup packages, branded vehicle wrap specs, technology tools, local marketing campaign assistance, and a confidential operation manual, which details important procedures, reporting, equipment maintenance, marketing, and more.
Q: How large is a territory?
A: We create territories based on the number of employees in an area. It is important to us that we ensure you are getting plenty of parking lots to market to and service. Most importantly, we give you a protected territory so that you are the only person who can market to and service leads and customers in your territory.
Q: In some locations, this is a seasonal business; how can I make any money?
A: Enjoy the flexibility of the business. Parking lot striping is a business that clients’ value and our service is in great demand. When franchise companies slow down over the winter (depending on your location), you can focus on other aspects of the business or make time for the things that you enjoy during the off season.